Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this dry shampoo!! I think it’s much better than other brands i’ve tried such as Dove and NYM. The smell is great but not too much. it does leave white residue as soon as you apply it. but once you brush/shake it off and blend it in, it is perfect. I’ve used this to style second day hair to absorb oil as my hair is very oily but i’ve also used it to give my hair some volume. I really love this product and would recommend it to a friend. I received this from the Influenster’s Best in Beauty Box that I purchased.