McKayla S.
Provo, UT
Okay this is my favorite dry shampoo and I've used a ton as a cosmetologist! Here are my top five reasons why:

1. It Performs: I have blonde hair and it starts looking oily very quickly. This perks it right up without having to use excessive product or leaving too much of that white powder film/finish that screams I haveny washed my hair! Overall super impressed. Does not dry out my hair.

2. The Best Ingredients: so I want products that can perform better than the majority of professional products without all those icky add-ins. This fits the bill. I Never have to worry or sacrifice style during pregnancy and that is just such a relief because let me tell you it's important to always be able to feel beautiful and not have to worry about washing your hair! (Pregnant or not!). No Parabens, phthalates, etc. Only the very best ingredients.

3. The Happy Packaging: okay my eyes are always drawn to Amika products for this reason. The packaging screams happiness! I love the bright colors and patterns. Literally I know this seems like a small thing but it just is fun!

4. Accessible: yes sometimes it is sold out in my hair product store because it's like the holy Grail of hair care. However, it is always available in SOME store. For example, you don't have to be a cosmetologist to have access to this. It's at Sephora, the Amika website, local salons, etc.

5. The Smell: okay some really great dry shampoos on the market just have too overpowering of a smell; or they just smell bad. I feel sick almost immediately after spraying them, not cool! If you are sensitive to smells then this is the dry shampoo for you. For example I literally have to hold my breath while using IGK dry shampoo and I still get a headache afterward.

Well there you are! I love Amika dry shampoo!!!