amika Perk Up Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
My first time trying this brand, and I must say, I'm in awe! Can't believe I hadn't tried them before! Lol I'm a dry shampoo fanatic! But I got the chance to now and wow. Smells great, and makes my hair look like I just stepped out of the shower clean! And with extra bounce and volume! My hair is normally very flat, fine, and straight. This is like some magic in a bottle. Bc my hair looks amazing when I use it. Will buy more when I run out. Love it! Even the bottle it comes in, is super cute! amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Mini
Jaclyn R.
I received this in my Influenster's Reviewer's Choice Beauty Box. Smells good, worked very well. I had day 4 hair and I sprayed on my roots at night, brushed it through...and by the next morning my hair looked amazing! It took away all the oil and made my hair look fresh! I haven't had much luck with many dry shampoos but this one really worked! Was very satisfied. Just be careful to brush hair enough to make sure the white powder stuff disappears. I did and had no issues with it. I also have mostly straight to wavy hair.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I generally don’t reach for dry shampoo especially in the winter months because my hair often doesn’t leave the bun on top of my head. I found that with this brand that it does a good job at leaving my hair and my roots especially looking freshly washed. To use I applied a bit of spray on my part and around my hairline, then I proceeded to brush my hair out. as a busy mom I don’t often have time to style my hair most days. When Im short on time this is a great way to put my self together and then take care of my family.
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
I received the Anika Perk Up dry Shampoo in my Best of Beauty Influenster box. I haven’t been much of a fan of most dry shampoos because of the texture it adds, but this one isn’t as bad. It soaks up my oil, gives my hair lift, and makes my hair smell good without being overwhelming.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
I love this dry shampoo! As someone who has darker hair I can’t use dry shampoos that come in powder form. So this was perfect! It doesn’t leave white patches in my hair and it blends amazingly. The smell is a good balance of fresh and floral without it being too much. I’ve used this everyday for a week with washing my hair twice in that time and this product has left my hair looking and feeling like I’ve been washing it everyday. I would highly recommend this product. I received this product complimentary.
amanda t.
This is just fun! I love all of the bright colors on this bottle, I'm definitely a sucker for product presentation! This works pretty well too. If applied as directed, I do not notice any white residue. It soaks up any oil and gives my hair a bit of lift at the roots. It helps keep my hair looking fresh in between washes.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this dry shampoo!! I think it’s much better than other brands i’ve tried such as Dove and NYM. The smell is great but not too much. it does leave white residue as soon as you apply it. but once you brush/shake it off and blend it in, it is perfect. I’ve used this to style second day hair to absorb oil as my hair is very oily but i’ve also used it to give my hair some volume. I really love this product and would recommend it to a friend. I received this from the Influenster’s Best in Beauty Box that I purchased.
Abby G.
Omaha, NE
This stuff gives great volume for a dry shampoo without all the "white" baby powder residue. I could go without washing for a week. It doesn't make your hair all tangly and straw like like other brands. I am very satisfied with my hair dresser's recommendation. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review is because it is a bit pricey compared to others, but overall, I would say it is worth the extra price! Try blow drying after putting it in for extra volume!
Mariah L.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I gave this product a 3/5 because I don’t notice it does anything special, but it gets the job done! I have dark brown hair and if I don’t spray the product close to the root then it will leave a white residue. You can easily brush it out though if it does. It does do a good job at keeping my hair from getting oily. However, I also have really dry hair so I don’t know how well it would hold up for someone with oily hair. I definitely will keep using it though!
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
I've loved this since the first time I tried it, but it's so expensive that I can't really buy it for myself regularly. This was the first dry shampoo that ever worked for me. It smells amazing, gives gorgeous volume and texture, and just overall makes your hair look freshly washed- no matter how long it's been. This is going to forever be my absolute favorite dry shampoo - even though it's more expensive than I prefer by a long shot.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Jen B.
Tawas City , MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️