amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

by amika

#2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Does this dry shampoo have a scent? If so, what does it smell like?
Does this leave a white cast?
I’ve heard lots of people recommending this product. What makes it different from other brands? Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!
Missy H.
Silver Grove, KY
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Missy H.
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Missy H.
I was gifted this product for testing and honest review. This is one of the first Amika products I’ve ever tried but I’ve used many different dry shampoos and this one is great! It doesn’t leave any white residue and it gives my hair volume and of course it looks super clean. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family and it’s my new permanent dry shampoo. No more shopping around for me🥰
Erin N.
Syracuse, NY
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Erin N.
A solid dry shampoo that has decent absorption properties and smells awesome. I use this after working out when I have time to shower but not wash and dry my hair and it gives good results. It can make hair a little too stiff sometimes, but with careful application that gets easier to control. Will most definitely repurchase.
Chloe D.
Demotte, IN
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Chloe D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells absolutely amazing. Amika is great products for a good price. This dry shampoo has helped me take my 3 day hair into 5 day hair.
Lauren F.
Coram, NY
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lauren F.
This is such an amazing dry shampoo. It smells soooo good and really soaks up any oil without leaving behind any residue. Personally, I like to use it when I need to add some texture and volume to my hair after styling. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I find that Batiste dry shampoo works just as well for a fraction of the cost.
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amy Jo C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first and only dry shampoo I have used that I have actually LIKED!!! I think it smells amazing and keeps my hair looking fresh for that extra day! It’s also talc free so I think that helps with my hair not feeling gritty when I use it.
Caryann S.
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
No residue dry shampoo. This gives my hair grip and texture on clean hair as well. I spray it in at night when I typically get warm and it does a wonderful job at keeping my scalp feeling dry. Brush it out in the morning and I’m ready Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristina M.
I recieved this product in a Fab Fit Fun box. I think it works ok. I don't think I will be purchasing it. I haven't seen it in the drugstore or any store. I think there are others better options that do a better job for less then half the price. I think the price is way to high.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing dry shampoo! I just love the way amika products smell! 😍 It doesn’t leave a lot of build up in my hair like other dry shampoos I used have and it gives my hair that boost it needs in between washing. [product:amika-perk-up-dry-shampoo] #amika #followforfollow
katie V.
New Albany, OH
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by katie V.
Purchased at: ULTA
honestly rating for the smell alone, as a dry shampoo i would say it gets the job done. It leaves my hair smelling absolutely incredible
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Margaret T.
This is my favorite #DryShampoo by far. I can usually go a couple extra days between shampooing. It goes on easily and doesn’t have an offensive smell. I have medium brown hair and it does leave a white residue, but if you work it in well it will disappear and looks fine. I highly recommend! Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo

343 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...