BY AMIKA #4 in Shampoo

Think of this dry shampoo as a shot of espresso for your strands. The weightless spray absorbs excess oil and dirt, leaving locks clean and deodorized as well as lighter and softer. Made with antioxidant and fatty acid-rich obliphica oil, the formula simultaneously moisturizes and strengthens hair, repairs split ends, and enhances shine. Moreover, amika's dry shampoo relies on rice starch instead of aluminum shavings or talc, and it's safe for color-treated hair.

-Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch): Absorbs dirt and oils while adding volume and texture to hair.
-Obliphica Extract: Contains omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9, a powerful concentration of vitamin C, and over 190 biologically active compounds that work to condition hair, leaving it soft and manageable.

Butane, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Fragrance/Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol.

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I was really looking forward to trying THIS dry shampoo for a while now. (I'm familiar with some products in their line; plus, their flat iron is one of the best on the market) I've even put this product in my "To-Buy" List. So, I was excited to receive a sample size in my December Birchbox, & couldn't wait to try it. I'll start with the good. It lives up to most of the advertised "promises" pretty well. It goes on clear, as promised, no white powdery residue. It doesn't feel "heavy" in your hair, though, it does wet your hair more than I expected. So it needs not only the time to "absorb/activate", it also need some extra time to dry (compared to other dry shampoos I've tried.) My hair DID feel "cleaner"...well, at least less oily & more bouncy, like not weighed down by product or oils. I don't know about the "moisturizing & strengthening, split-end repairing, shine enhancing" claims. I think you would have to use it a few more times to see that.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
I received this product as part of my Sephora Play monthly subscription box and fell in love with it. I have bright colored hair (teal/blue) and in order to maintain the color you must wash your hair in ice cold water and not wash it everyday. Given these strict guidelines to maintain the shock color, I wash my hair every 3-4 days. Most people think this gross, but that’s the price you pay to have pretty hair. Since I wash so infrequently I like to give my hair some smell goods and had been using a dry shampoo that left white residue everywhere. When I sampled the Amika dry Shampoo I truly fell in love. Not only did this product have an amazing smell to it, but there was no typical white residue. This product has truly kept me feeling refreshed in between washes.
Amanda C.
Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo I first received perk up dry shampoo in my Ipsy bag. Instantly absorbed all my oil, didn't feel chalky, wasn't over drying, has the most amazing scent I've ever smelled out of a dry shampoo right next to Oribe Gold. This shampoo doesnt feel gunky...its very lightweight, dries into a matte finish but still can see ypur natural shine. No white powder left behind. Packaging is cute, smell is amazing and forumla is fabulous.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Ive only used 2 dry shampoos in my lifetime and this one is by far the best. It goes on without any residue buildup and did what it said to make my hair less oily. I wash my hair once every 3-4 days so on that day before i have to wash ive been using this product. I also LOVE the smell. Directions are very easy also. I received a trial size in a makeup pack I had gotten and just recently starting using it. Again ive only tried this brand and another but this one is so much better for my hair than the other.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m very picky with my dry shampoos and have always found it hard to choose one. I received a sample of this in my November Allure Beauty Box and I really liked it! It does give a white cast, but that is easily brushed out. It smells the best out of any dry shampoo I’ve ever smelled (not too strong), and it works great! There was instant oil control and scent control. I gave it 4 stars because I found that it doesn’t last more than a day, and needs to be applied daily. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this product!
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I was so excited when this came in my Birchbox! It is also one of several dry shampoos I have tried in recent years. It is above and beyond my new favorite dry shampoo. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo smells great, and is one of the only try shampoo I have tried with long-lasting effect. Many shampoos work well for a few hours, then I feel my hair looks greasy by the end of the day. Not with this though! It is slightly pricier than others I have tried, but well worth it. I will be repurchasing.
TAREVA M.
If you are a woman of color with curly hair then you will finally be able to use a dry shampoo. This is an awesome shampoo for those who have curly, kinky hair or who wear extensions/wigs. It works great. Smells great. This shampoo does not leave that weird white residue on darker hair tones. No build-up. The product is readily available anywhere in the world. The amika line in itself is awesome. The  amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo is GREAT! Perfect for traveling.
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
I don't really like dry shampoos, but I do like this one! I wash my hair every day to every other day. If I want to style it, I usually do it on "second day" hair and that's when I would use this product. My hair feels refreshed when I use this and the product doesn't make it feel heavy. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a white cast in my hair. I think the best part is that it actually smells good! Other dry shampoos have some weird or overpowering scents to them.
Heather F.
Foster City, CA
THE BEST DRY SHAMPOO EVER! I have tried a lot of different brands, I also bought a sample box of different kinds from sephora and this is the best. Doesn’t leave any residue in my hair and it smells fantastic. I wash my hair every other night and my hair gets pretty greasy so I can’t go longer than that, so I use this on the second day. It works all day long. Also the bottle lasts a long time, which is a problem I find with other brands. I would recommend to everyone!
Alexis P.
Ames
I wash my hair only 2-3 times a week so dry shampoo is a must for me. I like this product a lot because it doesn't go on too thick, it's great for the first day of dirty hair but when I go more than one day without washing it doesn't hide the dirt and grease as well. This product is great for people who wash their hair normally and just need it for a day after wash fix. Also has a good smell which I enjoy. Good product just not for my really bad hair days.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Jen B.
Tawas city, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️