Amika Oil Treatment 3.38 Oz uploaded by Lala D.

BY AMIKA

Don’t let the word ‘oil’ scare you off — this weightless serum disappears into hair without any residue, and adds tons of softness and shine. see more...

Eloisa E.
I really like Amika products but this oil really didn't do much for my hair. Sadly, it only made it greasy. I love all the other products and paid about $16 for the oil.
Amika products all use their Oblifiga oil or whatever it's called. This is a very moisturizing frizz fighting oil. You don't need to use a lot of it because it will not totally absorb into the hair strand like an argan or coconut oil would but it is a great finisher product and smells amazing.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Love this! A little goes a long way. Pricey but it's worth it. Smells amazing, hair smooth and shiny. I believe the dupe of this is the Garnier Moroccan oil!
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
This smells soooo good! I love that I am able to use this without my hair turning into a big grease ball. I apply a small amount to my ends and it works perfectly. Great stuff!
Krista N.
Athens, TX
I have recently fell in love with the Amika haircare line! This works like a gem, and doesn't leave your hair oily! I also suggest Amika Dry Shampoo, it smells divine!
Bri D.
This product is awesome if you're straightening your hair or curling it- a heat protector and makes it look all nice and shiny!!
Lala D.
This is great for the tips and ends of dry hair especially when you're in between trims. keeps hair looking healthy and polished.
Christine S.
Riverside, CA
I love thos stuff i am really picky on what i use on. my hair. but this stuff is amazing g
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I got the ambika oil treatment from my sister who got it at a hair show and I really enjoyed this product I am depending on how much we use you can have an oilier result or less oily result I felt pretty satisfied with this product
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hair oil compare to others? I have been using living Proof original and no frizz nourishing oil, which are fabulous, but have been wanting to try this one because I am a huge fan of a Amika products.