Amika Oil Treatment 3.38 Oz uploaded by Lala D.

BY AMIKA

Don’t let the word ‘oil’ scare you off — this weightless serum disappears into hair without any residue, and adds tons of softness and shine. see more...

Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I really like the smell of this oil. Applied to my hair 2 times a week before heat styling it really helps seal the cuticle. While I’d rank my favorite hair oil as Macadamia this is a close second. It’s widely available and fairly cost efficient.
Susan S.
Sugar Grove, OH
I have used a lot of oil treatments and I have to say this is one of my favorites. Makes my hair nice and shiny. Works well with any styling product If you use too much you will know it
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Amika Oil Treatment 3.38 Oz smells amazing and helps de tangle de frizz and smooth hair. Makes it shiny and hydrated as well as strengthens and nourishes. One of my favorite hair oils! Usually only sold at pro stores so you do need a license to buy. Unless you buy from a salon or salon store.
Jodie Z.
This is great for my ends especially in the North East winter months when I cannot air dry my hair. It's an oil, but oddly enough, does not weigh your hair down.
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
Amika oil smells amazing. I use on my ends so my roots don't get oily. It is a thicker oil so a little bit goes quite a long way. After drying my hair it gives off a great smell and makes my hair super soft. I think it helps keep my ends in check between trims. I definitely recommend!
Glitterati Glamour B.
Amika products all use their Oblifiga oil or whatever it's called. This is a very moisturizing frizz fighting oil. You don't need to use a lot of it because it will not totally absorb into the hair strand like an argan or coconut oil would but it is a great finisher product and smells amazing.
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
This smells soooo good! I love that I am able to use this without my hair turning into a big grease ball. I apply a small amount to my ends and it works perfectly. Great stuff!
Eloisa E.
I really like Amika products but this oil really didn't do much for my hair. Sadly, it only made it greasy. I love all the other products and paid about $16 for the oil.
Krista N.
Malakoff, TX
I have recently fell in love with the Amika haircare line! This works like a gem, and doesn't leave your hair oily! I also suggest Amika Dry Shampoo, it smells divine!
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I got the ambika oil treatment from my sister who got it at a hair show and I really enjoyed this product I am depending on how much we use you can have an oilier result or less oily result I felt pretty satisfied with this product
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
How does this hair oil compare to others? I have been using living Proof original and no frizz nourishing oil, which are fabulous, but have been wanting to try this one because I am a huge fan of a Amika products.