BY AMIKA

What it is: Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo is the ultimate remedy for over processed hair. What it does: Specially formulated to strengthen and soften weak and damaged locks, this highly concentrated formula combines the Omega 7 enriched Sea Buckthorn Berry, reconstructive keratin and wheat protein? restoring elasticity, manageability and moisture. What else you need to know: The sulfate free formula envelopes hair in a lavish, creamy lather that rinses clean and won't fade or strip color-treated hair. see more...

Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
I LOVE this shampoo! First off it smells so fabulous! And secondly it made my hair feel soft and luscious and made my curls POP! And it's curly girl friendly with no sulfates or silicone!
Tristan G.
Springfield
Only bought this because a lady that did my hair one time used it. It’s shampoo, does what it’s supposed to.
Emily I.
London
Nice, non-stripping shampoo with slightly more scent than I like. Really cleans my hair without stripping all the moisture out. Besides the scent (a little bit flowerly), I like it.ProsGentle yet cleansesConsFloral scent
Domestic D.
Kitchener
This is my daughters favourite shampoo. I have used a better one. I do find it a bit pricey