Amika Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo - 10.1 oz uploaded by Taylor W.

BY AMIKA

What it is: Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo is the ultimate remedy for over processed hair. What it does: Specially formulated to strengthen and soften weak and damaged locks, this highly concentrated formula combines the Omega 7 enriched Sea Buckthorn Berry, reconstructive keratin and wheat protein? restoring elasticity, manageability and moisture. What else you need to know: The sulfate free formula envelopes hair in a lavish, creamy lather that rinses clean and won't fade or strip color-treated hair. see more...

Drea L.
Absolutely love the scent. It has absolutely transformed my hair condition. My hair was dry and dying from bleaching it all the time. After using this shampoo for a week, my friends kept asking if i did anything new to my hair because it looked so sleek and smooth. I even had friends ask if i got it cut recently. This is my new favorite go to shampoo.
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
This shampoo is the best I have every used. I am on my 4th repurchase over 2 year. So it really last a long time. Only have to use a dime size amount and keep processed hair looking amazing.
Brianne S.
Really like this shampoo it smells awesome and it comes in a super cute bottle it is a little pricey and for the amount of product you have to use each wash it goes fast
Christy L.
Amika Triple rx is amazing shampoo. My hair is left soft and manageable with a nice shine. This shampoo smells amazing and is great for your hair if you love to color it or over processed hair.