BY AMIKA

Amika Obliphica Touchable Hairspray 10 oz The Amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 works to keep hair hydrated. Touchable Hairspray is infused with Obliphica Oil, a hair taming ingredient that will rid you of frizz and leave your hair feeling soft and smooth for hours! Directions: Shake, style, repeat. Ingredients: Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, SD Alcohol 40-B, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Fragrance, Lactamide MEA, Butylphenyl Methylproponial, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Citronellol see more...

Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best flexible, no gunk, hair spray. I have relaced the Joico I used for years with this. I love the scent, it's lightweight feel and texture, and the fact it doesn't leave hair feeling sticky or nasty. I only wash my hair every 3 days so I need a hairspray that works well but doesn't build up on hair. This is it! I have yet to find an Amika product I don't love.
corie c.
Sparks, NV
I love Amika products and this hairspray is no different. Like all their products, this hairspray smells amazing. The hairspray itself is very flexible in hair, no crunchiness (which is one of my least favorite aspect of most hairsprays). The price point is on the higher side, but worth it for this hairspray in my opinion.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I can't live without this product. I received this in a beauty subscription box, and absolutely fell in love. I have medium thick hair that is wavy. This lasts forever, has no stickiness, and leaves your hair touchable. Forget about crunchiness. It has a delightful scent too!
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
As a hairstylist I tried several lines to carry in my salon and landed on Amika and gone back since. Everything in the line is spectacular, especially this hairspray! I use this on myself and on all of my clients as well and I love that it’s touchable and workable. You don’t feel it in your hair. But it definitely makes your style last all day. Definitely a favorite! I also keep a travel sized in my purse!
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
I have tried a handful of Amika products before and I have to say, they are a really great brand. This hairspray does its job without being sticky or heavy. All of their products share a similar (maybe even the same?) great scent, which I love and that is saying a lot because I don't love heavily scented products. A really wonderful product and brand.
Abbey T.
Sycamore, IL
This is one of my favorite hairsprays, ever. I have VERY fine, limp hair, and so many hairsprays simply weigh my hair down, destroying whatever style it's supposed to hold. This stuff is magic -  so lightweight, and the smell is sooooooo good! It's not the strongest hold, but it's a fantastic everyday hairspray.
Olivia V.
I love all of the Amika products! They have such an amazing smell to them and dont weigh my hair down. Their hairspray works great and holds up all day. Its definitely a good price and worth it. I would recommend to anyone.
Sarah C.
Best smelling hairspray you will EVER use. It also does a great job holding your hair place without shine that makes your hair look oily or weighing it down. I recommend Amika to everyone.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pros:
Smells good
Feels good
Lightweight
Touchable
Hold nicely

Cons:
Nothing much. It hold curls very nicely and the smell is to die for lol I love it! I would recommend it
Hope C.
Such an amazing hairspray! Great for humidity. Keeps my hair in place all day without being heavy of sticky. It smells great unlike most hairsprays. Highly recommend.
Sara N.
Does this make your hair crunchy or stiff ?
Jessica A.
It says touchable, but does it keep the fly aways and baby hairs in place?