BY AMIKA

Amika oBLiPHiCa oiL Serum Treatment provides rich nourishment and deep hydration for hair in a light, non-greasy formula. Rich in hair replenishing flavanoids, oleic acid, linoleic acid, and fatty acids this old-world Russian herbal remedy enriches and r see more...

Sarah L.
Greenville, NC
I have coarse hair and this serum is amazing!! Lightweight, smoothing and protecting. My hair feels luxurious after using Amika. It smells amazing too. Highly recommend!
Maggie H.
Normally serums are too heavy for my hair, leaving it greasy and unmanageable. This product is amazing. It's lightweight and tames my frizz. It also leaves my hair feeling nourished. Another bonus is that this product doesn't build up in my hair. Combine this with Amika's The Wizard Primer and your hair will be smooth, shiny and not at all heavy (I typically use one pump starting at the bottom back and 3 sprays of The Wizard). It's a staple in my blow dry routine.
Lillie T.
I love this oil. It helps maintain my frizz, but doesn't make my hair actually oily. It also helps heat protect! I'm not one to use a flat iron, but I do when I curl my hair and this is one of my top 2 favorite oils.
Xitlaly A.
los angeles, CA
Life changing is all i have to say!! super lightweight, tames frizz and the best part is that it is a heat protectant.
Pola S.
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
Smells just amazing!!! Good quality serum, gives a perfect shine, not feels greasy at all. I use it after the fan