BY AMIKA

Nourishing mask is a weekly deep treatment to condition and strengthen the hair. Contains Moroccan oil. see more...

Claire H.
Claire H.
New Orleans
Review for: Amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask - 16.9 Ounce
This stuff is great! I recently dyed my hair from black to a light brown and this stuff really really brought my hair back to life. The smell is great and it's not too expensive. I recommend this to anyone who's gone through any sort of bleaching of their hair
Sam F.
Sam F.
Beverly Hills
Review for: Amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask - 16.9 Ounce
Always buy the bulk tub, because for any mermaid/unicorn/alien goddess locks built on bleach and buildup, this is going to be your weekly staple. Affordable enough to truly apply enough mask where it counts, washes out like a dream and has a dreamy scent, too. Returns your chromatic-yet-overprocessed hair to a state where it's recognizable as, well, hair! I can't imagine what this stuff must do for the untreated strand... Discovered in the salon chair and never giving up on this one.
Heather R.
Heather R.
toronto
Review for: Amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask - 16.9 Ounce
This hair mask is my favourite I've tried so far, i use it 1-2 times a week. It has a really light, fresh scent! The mask is a little expensive but seriously does wonders to my hair. It makes it much more manageable and soft, my hair is generally really dry. I recommend trying it and if you're skeptical definitely pick up a sample!
Naomi W.
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
What does this product smell like?