BY AMIKA

Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love everything amika. It smoothed it softens. It hydrates. It’s smells AMAZING.... and be prepared to be sniffed because people looove the fragrance of this stuff. I always get freaked out because the formula is kind of watery in comparison to most conditioners but I promise you it does the job. This has totally brought like back to my curls
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
This conditioner is one of my all time favorites. The smell is AMAZING!!! My hair is silky smooth after use and doesn’t get flat or heavy. A little goes a long way and I feel it’s defiantly worth the price.
Sandra K.
new jersey
What got me was the overall scent of the brand. Something like sweet berries with a sophisticated vibe. Leaves my hair feeling super soft and never greasy! This brand was at Sephora but now they have removed them from the shelves, aside from their dry shampoo. You can order online though!
Nikki L.
This is the perfect conditioner for fine hair. It leaves hair nourished and hydrated without weight and once the hair dries it feels incredibly soft and smooth. It is not the best for detangling hair but it does leave hair looking incredibly healthy.
Jessica A.
Really cheap. You can buy it in many different places. Gives you a good amount of shampoo and conditioner and is your hair soft and also smelling really good
Nicole L.
Scottsdale, AZ
This conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and hydrated. I'm a big fan of all their products!
Alexi a.
Woonsocket, RI
Great shampoo! Great price for the amount you get. I went through 2 shampoo bottles per 1 of these conditioners. Amika has the greatest hair products by far! If you’re looking to try a new, super hydrating, conditioner. Try anything by amika!