Amika Obliphica Heat Defense Serum Treatment - 1.7 oz

by amika

A heat defense serum for thermal drying formulated with intensive reinforcing ingredients that shield hair against blow drying and heat styling repairs cuticle and enhance flexibility for anti-breakage benefits contains healing obliphica berry rich in...

anyone tried it? any good?
I’d love to try this, anyone have any tips?
Start your review of Amika Obliphica Heat Defense Serum Treatment - 1.7 oz!
Burton, MI
I apply this before curling or straightening my hair. It adds a nice shine and protects your hair.
Love the smell and application of those serum. It gives me the perfect air/blow dry style.
Citrus Hts, CA
Really helps with heat defense and frizz. Heavy, but not too much for fine haired people.
Fort Worth
Love love love this, keeps my hair smooth, silky, smells amazing and protects from heat!!
Trenton , NJ
Omg the smells!!! Love love this brand! Not heavy either and nice level of protection
Spring Valley, OH
I love the entire Amika line. It all smells great and works great with my hair!
I love the entire Amika line. It all smells great and works great with my hair!
All of Amika’s products are amazing! I have dark, thin and fine hair - this doesn’t make my hair greasy at all. It works like a charm, their packaging is always super cute. You need this stuff!
reims
Cheveux très doux grave à ce produit Attention à la quantité peut vite graisser le cheveux Je l'utilise après chaque shampoing et brushing. Acheté chez bleu libellule. Tarif très correct quand besoin de très peu de produits
Brampton , ON
Beyond happy with this serum! I use it on my ends mostly after I round brush my hair and give myself a blowout! Smells really pretty!
london
The favourite serum ever ! Smells like heaven ! Keeps your hair feeling healthy and shiny all day long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...