BY AMIKA

LG G.
I want to love this product, however it is too heavy for my thin hair. Weighs me down and makes my hair look flat and less voluminous. Overall, I am a huge fan of Amika products and cannot give them anything less than 4-stars.... it’s not their fault I have thin hair. Best smelling hair products in my opinion!
Katey T.
Dayton , OH
Superb heat protect and softness. I am a professional hairstylist, I apply this when wet, let my hair dry then add a few pumps when dry before I wrap my hair around a curling wand, then finally use one more pump to break up the curls and add shine!
katelyn k.
Longview, TX
Love this heat protectant! It smells really good and i feel like it’s really lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky on my hair. Seems to protect from the heat very well!
Emily D.
Houghton Lake, MI
Usually I don't lean toward serum as a heat protectant, as I prefer dry mist sprays. This super light weight heat protectant is absolutely AMAZING tho, and it is the only one I use now.
Terra I.
I love this product and the whole Amika line. I have had great results. It leaves my hair smooth and I have notice less breakage since I started using it. A little goes a long way. It also smells great and I can smell it in my hair through out the day. If using with a curling wand, be sure to add a styling spray as this does not offer any hold, just protection. But for straighting, on its own it will protect and keep it smooth all day.
Mikayla A.
This product smells amazing! It also left my hair feeling great after I have used my straightener or curling iron. I love it. Better than any other heat defense product that I have used before.
allison c.
Columbia
My stylist recently turned me on to amika. It smells amazing and my hair is healthy. My color even stays until my next appointment. The bottles last a long time, too.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Susan M.
This is a great serum. I only used a little and it left my hair extremely sleek and it didn't feel or look greasy after several days. It also worked well to keep the style after several days. Highly recommend
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
Recently had my haircut, and my stylist used this on my hair before my #blowout. Loved that it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy but was protecting! Light scent that wasn't overpowering, and you only need a little so I'm sure this small bottle will go a long way!