BY AMIKA #94 in Hair Serums

Shyanne V.
Columbus
I love amika products. The smell alone is enough to keep me buying their products. This is a salon product, so you’ll be paying a bit more than what you’ll pay for drug store products. This serum might make the hair slightly oily, so use sparingly near the scalp.
Katey T.
Dayton , OH
Superb heat protect and softness. I am a professional hairstylist, I apply this when wet, let my hair dry then add a few pumps when dry before I wrap my hair around a curling wand, then finally use one more pump to break up the curls and add shine!
mallory s.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful product that protect my hair from heat damage. Leaves it feeling silky smooth. Lovely smell. I have coarse thick hair so applying this before blowing it out and straightening it is a life saver. Will be buying again. I love Amika!
Bailey D.
I style my hair probably more than I should, so am always looking for products to keep it healthy. This spray helped keep it shiny but the texture of my hair would feel a little off, making it harder to straighten.
Erica C.
harleysville
I love all of the Amika products but I have a hard time spending the money. This product helps me when blow drying my hair because I use a lot of heat products. I also die my hair blonde so I feel like this helps keep my hair healthy.
Ali R.
I love this product. It provides essential heat protection and it smells AMAZING. I have really thick hair and I have to use heat tools so this is a lifesaver. My hair smells great throughout the day!
LG G.
I want to love this product, however it is too heavy for my thin hair. Weighs me down and makes my hair look flat and less voluminous. Overall, I am a huge fan of Amika products and cannot give them anything less than 4-stars.... it’s not their fault I have thin hair. Best smelling hair products in my opinion!
katelyn k.
Longview, TX
Love this heat protectant! It smells really good and i feel like it’s really lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky on my hair. Seems to protect from the heat very well!
Emily D.
Houghton Lake, MI
Usually I don't lean toward serum as a heat protectant, as I prefer dry mist sprays. This super light weight heat protectant is absolutely AMAZING tho, and it is the only one I use now.
Sydney C.
Lexington
I use this almost daily and it smells so nice but it’s also so useful. It makes my curly hair have more shine. My mom does hair so this is one product she absolutely lives by!