Amika Obliphica Heat Defense Serum Treatment - 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie s.

BY AMIKA

A heat defense serum for thermal drying formulated with intensive reinforcing ingredients that shield hair against blow drying and heat styling repairs cuticle and enhance flexibility for anti-breakage benefits contains healing obliphica berry rich in... see more...

Ashley S.
Unicoi
Amika has amazing hair products, they work, and they smell so amazing!!! It is a little on the pricey side, and I purchased it online after receiving a sample in my Birchbox, and the packaging is nice and ensures it arrives in original state, and I would definitely recommend it.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I love amika products. The smell alone is enough to keep me buying their products. This is a salon product, so you’ll be paying a bit more than what you’ll pay for drug store products. This serum might make the hair slightly oily, so use sparingly near the scalp.
Katey T.
Miamisburg , OH
Superb heat protect and softness. I am a professional hairstylist, I apply this when wet, let my hair dry then add a few pumps when dry before I wrap my hair around a curling wand, then finally use one more pump to break up the curls and add shine!
mallory s.
Indianapolis , IN
Wonderful product that protect my hair from heat damage. Leaves it feeling silky smooth. Lovely smell. I have coarse thick hair so applying this before blowing it out and straightening it is a life saver. Will be buying again. I love Amika!
Erica C.
harleysville
I love all of the Amika products but I have a hard time spending the money. This product helps me when blow drying my hair because I use a lot of heat products. I also die my hair blonde so I feel like this helps keep my hair healthy.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven't tried this before. But it was the closest thing to the product I am using. I use #GH1933. It's a #kbeauty product. I gave it 5 stars cause it can do the closest thing to hair that my actual product does to mine
LG G.
I want to love this product, however it is too heavy for my thin hair. Weighs me down and makes my hair look flat and less voluminous. Overall, I am a huge fan of Amika products and cannot give them anything less than 4-stars.... it’s not their fault I have thin hair. Best smelling hair products in my opinion!
Emily D.
Houghton Lake, MI
Usually I don't lean toward serum as a heat protectant, as I prefer dry mist sprays. This super light weight heat protectant is absolutely AMAZING tho, and it is the only one I use now.
Sydney C.
Lexington
I use this almost daily and it smells so nice but it’s also so useful. It makes my curly hair have more shine. My mom does hair so this is one product she absolutely lives by!
Terra I.
I love this product and the whole Amika line. I have had great results. It leaves my hair smooth and I have notice less breakage since I started using it. A little goes a long way. It also smells great and I can smell it in my hair through out the day. If using with a curling wand, be sure to add a styling spray as this does not offer any hold, just protection. But for straighting, on its own it will protect and keep it smooth all day.
Skye C.
Old fort bay, QC
I’d love to try this, anyone have any tips?