BY AMIKA #27 in Leave-In Conditioner

A deep-conditioning treatment mask that helps to restore hair. Restore hair's natural vibrancy and healthy appearance from the inside out with this Nourishing Mask. Perfect as a weekly treatment or a daily deep conditioner, the nutrient-rich formula penetrates the hair's cortex to mend damaged ends and smooths strands from root to tip.

Infused with ultra-nourishing properties of obliphica, amika's signature ingredient, it leaves hair with long-lasting softness, shine, and elasticity to make hair more manageable.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is cruelty-free, and free of artificial color and sodium chloride. It's safe for color, keratin, and Brazillian-treated hair.

• I was wondering if the Amika Nourishing Hair Mask actually works...1 Answers
  • When using this mask how long do you typically leave it in for an...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair feeling oily? I always seem to have oil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachael P.
I had my own mini spa day at home with Amika! Their Nourishing Mask works amazingly well! First of all, the texture is nice and thick which usually tells me that it's good quality. I confirmed it's quality as soon as I applied it to my hair! The mask absorbed into my hair nicely and easily detangled it. It smells awesome too! After I got out of the shower and let my hair air dry, I could feel and see how soft it was. This is definitely a mask that I'm going to purchase in the future!

Overall I'm super pleased with this product and how my hair turned out. I can definitely say that I'm an Amika fan now! ♡♡♡♡ I received this product free from Influenster for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.

#loveamika #complimentary #contest @influenster @love_amika
Angela C.
Review for: Amika Nourishing Hair Mask, 8.45 oz [8.45 oz] more...
The texture is thick, and after wash-off it feels instantly detangled, smooth and hydrated like any hair mask should feel. The big difference, though, was after blow drying. Most masks feel silky after wash off, but don't seem like they did anything when your hair is dry. After blow drying, I really did feel like my hair was smoother and softer to the touch. At first I thought I was imagining it or maybe it was the placebo effect, but after multiple uses, the softness was still noticeable each time. I didn't notice an increase of shine though.Half a year later I got balayage done, and that really stripped my hair, and since I've never colored my hair before, I was surprised just how dry it felt. This mask did help, but it definitely didn't feel the same as my previously non-colored healthy hair. What really solved the issue was a hair trim in combination with a hydration blast of coconut hair mask AND this.
Elizabeth G.
My hair is pretty oily so I don’t need to use hair masks too often, however every once in a while if I’ve been washing it too obsessively or if I’ve just gotten it color treated I like to give my hair a little something to perk it up and this little boo seems to work quite nicely for that. Now I haven’t used a ton of different hair masks. All I really have to compare to the Amika one to is Shea Moisture’s black castor oil mask and various homemade concoctions involving coconut oil and/or honey. I don’t know that the Amika nourishing mask is necessarily better than the Shea Moisture one, but it far exceeds any homemade one I’ve tried. Additionally, the price of the mini isn’t too bad (although if you’re someone who uses hair masks once a week or more, you may want to get the bigger size because this won’t last you long). Because I only need to use a hair mask about every month or so, I decided to try using the Amika mask as a conditioner (which it says you can do) as well. It does a great job of moisturizing my ends and keeping the strands nice and smooth. I still prefer my Eufora conditioner over this but for travel the Amika mini mask would be fantastic. DISCLAIMER: I did receive the Amika Nourishing Mini Mask for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion.
Amanda G.
I am absolutely in love with this nourishing mask from Amika! I have thick, frizzy, and finicky hair. I am always hesitant to try nourishing masks because my hair often becomes easily greasy. I am glad that I did try this product though. This product is formulated for all hair types to nourish, hydrate, heal, soften, and smooth dry, damaged locks. Additionally, it promises to decrease frizz and add shine. I found that this product is concentrated and effectively hydrated, nourished, softened, and healed my dry, thick hair when I used it as a treatment mask. I also noticed that my normally frizzy and dull hair was smoothed with a healthy looking shine. I did not find that this product weighed down my hair or left it greasy or stringy. I also appreciated that a little bit of this product goes a long way and will not be running through my sample size for a while. My only complaint about this product is the subtle scent reminiscent of plastic mixed with something else. It is not overwhelming but it is a minor complaint of mine. Pro tip: Use only a little of the product and apply from mid-shaft towards the tips of your hair to avoid greasy roots. I received a sample size version of this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
I used this after shampooing, and did not use my regular conditioner. I left It in for like 8 mins while showering. Initially my hair looked drier than usual, and more frizzy. Maybe this was because I didnt use a conditioner? I rubbed a drop of coconut oil through my hair and the next day my hair was super soft, and the color was vibrant. This mask isn’t hydrating enough for me, but I would still use it on occasion when I want a color boost. And now I know to just dab some oil through my hair to prevent frizz!
The smell was amazing, yet light and tropical. I would use this again just for the scent!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
I have to say, I used this one busy day and didn’t even have time to brush my hair after my shower. Despite it being tangled, my hair still felt so soft and nice so it is a great deep conditioner. I’ve tried an amika product before so I already knew it would be heavily scented and this like their other products does have a lot of scent. It’s a perfume scent in my opinion. But amika does have great products. If you like the brand, I would recommend trying this. If you need a nice deep conditioner, I would recommend this as long as scents don’t bother you.
Rachel R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
Loved this product. I have thick hair and it has been really dry this winter. It has been super staticky, so I wanted a product that could help prevent that. The amika hair mask 100% achieved what I needed. One tip I learned a couple of years ago was to shampoo + rinse, wring your hair out to try and get rid of as much water as you can, use the mask, rinse, and then use your regular conditioner to lock in the moisture. You’ll notice a huge difference if you finish with your own conditioner.
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
love this product. I was a little skeptical at first but i'm glad i tried it. there are a lot of hair masks that claim to be nourishing but never really did anything for me. I tried this one and was amazed at the results. As soon as I got out of the shower, I immediately ran my fingers through my hair and noticed how unbelievably soft my hair was. Normally I have to spray other hair products in to get that same feel. This is an affordable mask compared to some other ones.
Jill T.
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
This hair mask nourishes the hair like no other. It has quickly became one of my favorite hair products to use. My hair is very dry, brittle and doesn't have a lot of life to it so I need something to help revive it and I felt like this really did the trick without weighing it down, like a lot of hair masks will do to fine hair like mine. If you think your hair sounds similar to my hair I would say try this one and see what you think! Fantastic hair Mask!
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml more...
As a licensed hair stylist I can speak from a personal and professional point of view when it comes to this hair mask. Amika is already one of my fav lines to use. I had not tried this mask yet though. My hair is pretty dry and somewhat damaged due to going blonde. I loved how amazing and nourished my hair felt after using this mask. I could tell a huge difference after long term use of this mask. Highly recommend!
Kady E.
When using this mask did you only leave it in the 2-3 minutes or longer?
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried different Amika products but not the hair mask. Is this too heavy for fine hair?
Miranda M.
Rocky River
Does this leave your hair feeling oily? I always seem to have oily hair after using a mask.
Jessica A.
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy after use?
Alison V.
How often would you use this?