Amika Nourishing Hair Mask

A deep-conditioning treatment mask that helps to restore hair. Restore hair's natural vibrancy and healthy appearance from the inside out with this Nourishing Mask. Perfect as a weekly treatment or a daily deep conditioner, the nutrient-rich formula penetrates the hair's cortex to mend damaged ends and smooths strands from root to tip.

Infused with ultra-nourishing properties of obliphica, amika's signature ingredient, it leaves hair with long-lasting softness, shine, and elasticity to make hair more manageable.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is cruelty-free, and free of artificial color and sodium chloride. It's safe for color, keratin, and Brazillian-treated hair.

I Love this brand!! But never tried, is this worth it[brand:influenster]?
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask has anyone tried this & loved it?
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask [product:olaplex-hair-perfector-no-3-100ml] I recently dyed my hair and it became so dry, which of these 2 products do you guys prefer for damaged hair?
Start your review of Amika Nourishing Hair Mask!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Jessica D.
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Jessica D.
Review for: Amika Nourishing Hair Mask, 8.45 oz [8.45 oz]
amika makes the best hair masks! I just LOVE their signature scent! ❤️ This leaves my hair feeling SO soft and easy to comb through after my shower. A little goes a long way, too much weighs my hair down a little bit but I still love it! Does anyone know where I can purchase a jar this big? I can’t find it anywhere anymore! #followforfollow
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,243 reviews
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Amy M.
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml
Great quality and value. I love how it makes my hair feel. Great and also love the amika dry shampoo🌻🌻✌️✌️✌️✌️
Shaina  B.
Louisville, KY
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Shaina  B.
I won all these amika hair repair products in a giveaway win omg I love this bundle shampoo conditioner repair cream repair mask all have restored my hair and scalp back too heath after dying my hair I had dryness and breakage but after a week using this amika repair kit I noticed less breakage no flyaways fuller hydrated hair that just feels and looks so healthy I love my hair now and it’s all thanks too these products if you haven’t tried amika products this is your 🪧 too highly recommended this brand is better than most other brands I’ve used in the past.
Etna G.
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Etna G.
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml
After my shampoo I use this mask I like it and it smells very good it leaves my hair soft and silky I would definitely buy it again.
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Kathryn S.
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml
I received a sample of this hair mask in my box of Sephora items. I used it today and thought it did a nice job of conditioning my long highlighted hair. My hair tends to be on the dry side so I truly look for effective hair masks. Although i will not replace my favorite Moroccanoil hydrating hair mask with it, i would still recommend it as an option. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
Sylvia C.
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Sylvia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super soft locks! I love to use this mask about once a week to really help lock in some moisture. I live in the Chicago burbs so our weather is very dry in the winter and it leads to my hair getting frizzy and staticky. This mask helps so much with reducing the static and also smells incredible. It smells really I similar to Moroccanoil (warm and spicy) which is a huge plus for me since Moroccanoil is a once in a while treat for me. This mask is well worth it in my opinion as it helps me maintain my hair length and control the breakage.
brooke C.
Lehi, UT
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by brooke C.
Purchased at: ULTA
so worth the price! i would buy this again, i have bleach blonde hair with extensions and this product was perfect 🤩
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml
I got this sample in my Birchbox. I wasn't sure it would do well on my fine, thin hair. I was SO surprised!!! My hair looks SO much better. It doesn't weigh it down at all. My hair looks Full and healthy. I'm very impressed. Must buy.
Richal Ivan F.
Richardson, TX
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Richal Ivan F.
I got this in a sample size from Sephora . I honestly didn’t have much expectations from this but omg! This makes my hair so so soft and manageable. It has a mild fragrance. Not sure if it repairs the hair but it for sure makes my curly frizzy hair soft and manageable. It has worked better than any hair mask I have ever used . It does not even weigh the hair down . It gives my curles a nice volume . Definitely going to purchase the full size .
Jessica Z.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: amika Nourishing Mask - 60 ml
Love love love love Amika products! The smell; the results. Everything!! Highly recommend this and all their products.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheri R.
Ada, MI
il y a 6 mois
Leigh L. il y a 6 mois
I have had great experiences with this line in the past. I have color treated/chemical processed, thick, naturally curly 3b pattern hair. The products I used were hydrating but did not weigh my hair down at all.
Jackie O.
Warminster, PA
il y a 7 mois
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask has anyone tried this & loved it?
Madison F. il y a 3 mois
I like it but use my Eva NYC mask more
Karen S.
Las Vegas
il y a un an
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask No. 3 Hair Perfector I recently dyed my hair and it became so dry, which of these 2 products do you guys prefer for damaged hair?
Rhonda A. il y a un an
Olaplex
Samantha G.
Charlotte, NC
Kara B. il y a un an
I’ve used it and loved it. My hair was super soft and wasn’t weighed down
Christen  G.
Lake Charles, LA
il y a un an
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask ? Is this stuff all that good?
taylor M. il y a un an
yes!! yes! yes!
Melisa W.
il y a 2 ans
Would you use the Amika Nourishing Hair Mask before, after, in addition to, or in place of shampoo and/or conditioner?
alyssa S. il y a 2 ans
I love this mask!! Does a great job to your hair. I use it after shampoo and leave it in for 10 minutes or so. You could use it in place of conditioner but I would still use shampoo.