Hair CareHair ProductsShampooamika
Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL

amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An everyday shampoo that blends a cocktail of vitamins and antioxidants to give hair balance, softness, and shine. Key benefits: - Cleanses and hydrates hair - Leaves hair light and fresh - Infuses hair with essential nutrients and antioxidants If you want to know more… Meet your new everyday shampoo. This signature formula blends a cocktail of vitamins and antioxidants to give hair balance, softness, and shine, while strengthening and rejuvenating strands. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of gluten, artificial colors, and MIT/MCI. It is cruelty-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

I Ordered this for something to use in between washes of my dandruff shampoo, as it seems gentler. Has anyone with dandruff used this and found that it at least doesn’t cause a flare up or itchy scalp?
How does this smell? And will it weigh down my hair?
Does this shampoo weigh down fine hair?
Start your review of amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL!
ella B.
london
Just started using this like a month ago and I’m hooked! Really pleasant subtle smell, doesn’t weigh down my already grease prone hair and leaves it clean but not stripped. A really easy product to use
Fanni S.
Hungary
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Fanni S.
As an oily haired girl, I was really scared that sulfate free shampoos won’t clear my hair as good as ones with sulfates but this is so good! ✨💗 First of all it smells divine, it reminds me of something but I’m not quite sure what.. anyway it has a nice lather but I always shampoo twice so the second one definitely lathers up more than the first one. I make sure that I massage the shampoo in really well so it can clean my hair. After washing it, my hair feels so soft, it’s not a squeaky feeling but I prefer those shampoos that leave my hair soft and moisturized after shampooing rather than dry and squeaky. After drying my hair, there is no product left, despite not spending hours to rinse it out (not more than with other shampoos). The smells lingers for I would say a day, but not too heavily, which is fine. I will definitely try more from Amika, I really enjoy this! Also the packaging is super pretty! 🥰
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Paryse B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amika normcore has a very light and pleasant smell it lathers up really well and left my curly hair feeling fresh and hydrated and I noticed that I jad alot less frizz so I was very happy with their product especially with the smell not being overwhelming. amika [product:amika-normcore-signature-shampoo-8-oz-236-ml]
Madalynn M.
mcpherson
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Madalynn M.
I’m obsessed with this shampoo. I switch between it and Olaplex weekly but honestly Amika is the one holding all the power. I love the scent, my hair feels so soft and clean after using the product. You NEED this!! Amika is one of my favorite brands this is a must have for anyone with thin hair or someone who struggles with breakage!
jaz T.
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by jaz T.
Amika Normcpre Shampoo does not use any harsh ingredients that causes build up to your hair. I would suggest this shampoo due to its refreshing qualities. This product revamps your hair and limits the amount of build up on your scalp.They also provide a variety of other hair-refreshing products. It's inexpensive and good for your hair!l(photo is after getting my hair washed and styled using all amika products). Amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 Oz/ 236 Ml
Melissa P.
Billings, MT
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Melissa P.
Love all of Amika’s products but this one is my favorite shampoo. It’s great for several different hair types and I use it in the salon as well as at home. The smell is fantastic and one of my favorite things about the whole line of Amika products
Juliette B.
Paris
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Juliette B.
J’utilise les produits Amika souvent et je ne suis jamais déçu ! Ce shampoing est facile à rincer et laisse les cheveux soyeux, hydratés et souples. Ayant les cheveux très fins, certains shampoings me laissent les cheveux « poisseux » mais pas celui-ci !
Rachel O.
Tifton, GA
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m three days in and my hair is still so soft and manageable. It’s not greasy. It’s shiny! I feels and looks healthy. I just went back blonde so this is saying a lot!! Instead of feeling damaged, it’s amazingly smooth and healthy. New fan!
audrey M.
allee des mouettes
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by audrey M.
✨✨ 𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼 ✨✨ J'ai craqué pour ce duo @amikaeurope ! Son packaging vitaminé renferme un cocktail de vitamines et antioxydants pour donner équilibre, douceur et brillance aux cheveux, tout en les renforçant.✨𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚 Un shampoing quotidien sans sulfates qui nettoie en douceur. Riche en oméga-7, pour des cheveux doux, soyeux et rebondissant et en argousier pour apporter douceur et brillance. ✨ 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨-𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚 Un soin hydratant et revitalisant qui infuse les cheveux avec de l'argousier riche en oméga 7 pour restaurer l'humidité et favoriser l'élasticité des cheveux. J'adore son odeur fruité et l'effet que cet apres-shampoing à sur mes cheveux !!! Il apporte une véritable douceur et souplesse. ✨ Ce duo est sans SLS et SLES, parabens. Également cruelty free. #amikaeurope#amika#
Lauren L.
Houston
amika Normcore Signature Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Lauren L.
This shampoo has saved my hair! As a girl with white girl curls, I can affirm anyone this will work wonders for their hair. I also think the smell is incredible and fairly long lasting! This product is an A+ in my life!