BeautyHairHair Productsamika
Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 101 oz/ 300 mL

amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cleansing conditioner for curls, kinks, coils, and waves or anyone looking for a gentle cleanse. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses - Weightlessly hydrates - Provides softness If you want to know more… Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner is a one-step cleansing conditioner that gently cleanses and lightly hydrates, no matter that kind of hair you've got. The no-lather formula refreshes hair, delivers essential nourishment, and strengthens for silkier, softer, healthier-looking strands. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors. Deeply cleanse and condition hair with a two-step shampoo and conditioner at least once a week to remove all impurities, buildup, and scalp residue. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used the obliphica berry to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century.

Has anyone with keratin treated hair used this? I received it as a gift but online it seems like it is more suited for someone with curly hair, where mine is on the straighter side.
Do you use this product after normal shampoo or is it almost a two in one product that is both shampoo and conditioner?
Is there anywhere I can get more free samples of this? I was able to use one of the samples once but I wanted to see how my hair holds up for a couple days using this product.
Start your review of amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL uploaded by Tracy H.
This is an ok cleansing conditioner. It left my curly hair feeling clean. But it was a hint too heavy for my fine textured hair. It was just right for one of my family members, though, whose hair is also curly, but not as fine. I gave it 3 stars because although it wasn’t great for me, it worked well for a different type of hair. I confess I wouldn’t go out of my way to repurchase it for myself, but I wouldn’t hesitate to gift it to my family member who liked it. [product:amika-nice-cream-cleansing-conditioner-101-oz/-300-ml]
J S.
Pasadena, CA
amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL uploaded by J S.
My hair stylist recommended this product to me over a year ago and I’ve been loving it ever since! It’s color-safe, non-stripping, and leaves my hair feeling cleansed without being dry. I use this inbetween shampoo washes so it can condition my hair and gently cleanse without being too harsh. I wet my hair, squeeze out the water, and work this through from the ends to my scalp. Even though my scalp can sometimes get oily, this product isn’t too heavy and doesn’t make it worse. I love using my scalp brush on the roots to dislodge any product buildup and comb the Nice Cream through my hair. After letting it sit for ideally 5-10 minutes I rinse it out and am left with super soft, gently fragranced hair!
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Another awesome Amika product that I’m obsessed with! This conditioner is a game changer with my hair. I have an oily yet dry scalp which is very sensitive and picky on products and this stuff treats my scalp and hair with extreme care. The scent of it is crazy good and it actually stays smelling on my hair for days after! I also don’t have to wash my hair as often as I used to when I use this conditioner. It’s crazy how well this conditioner works! I’ll buy again and again! I found my new favorite conditioner! I highly recommend it to others, try it! I think you’ll be very happy with it, just like I am!
Janaina O.
Woburn, MA
amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL uploaded by Janaina O.
I didn't know the Co-Wash technique and decided to test the Amika product NICE CREAM (cleansing conditioner). I fell in love immediately, for the consistency, perfume and also for the packaging which is a grace! My hair is softer and lighter. I believe that using it frequently will define my curls. And their customer service is wonderful :) Super recommend !!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
1,169 reviews
amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL uploaded by Roxanne O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner 10.1 oz/ 300 mL from sephora with an order of mine and i used 1/4 My first wash and my hair didn’t feel very clean. So i used the remaining 3/4 on my next wash and it worked great. I probably coulda used 1/2 of this in 2 uses to be honest. It smells great and left my hair super soft and clean after i used enough. I used it between shampoo buys so it was a great steal to me, cleansing and hydrating/conditioning while smelling great!! It’s a product i would purchase. I definitely recommend this
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this for a couple of months now since finding it at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the regular price, due to old packaging. I have been absolutely loving the way my hair feels after using this and when I try to alternate with a different brand it just doesn’t compare! I might be hooked 🤪
Rebekah M.
Gaston, SC
Absolutely love all of Amikas Hair products. Has a very strong good smell leaves my hair smelling like the salon. Smooths and protects my hair.
Emily F.
Memphis, TN
This is a staple product for me. I love this co-cleanser for every other wash. My hair behaves so much better when I use Nice Cream. Only gripe is that if you get the jumbo bottle of this, it’s not as easy to dispense as it is in the smaller size. But nothing unmanageable. Love this stuff and brand!
kenimmo R.
Fortville, IN
This is a great product. There are times I need to re style my hair but I don’t want to shampoo and this works great if you are in a hurry. I have also used it as I would regular conditioner and it is great for that as well. I love the way Amika products smell!
AManda D.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the smell of amika but this conditioner didn’t do it for me my hair was not soft and didn’t help with knots