amika (mod)ern curler + clutch uploaded by Kristina P.

BY NONE

When it comes to curls, too tight a grip can really pardon the pun crimp our style. We 've all too often tried for loose curls and ended up with clamp-creased ringlets. This clip-free tourmaline curler, with an 18.25 inch barrel, quickly styles our hair into loose, smooth spirals and doesn t tug, kink, or damage it in the process. It also comes with a heat-resistant storage pouch that doubles as a cute clutch. This swanky set is exclusive to Birchbox. see more...

Priscila C.
I’ve been using this wand for so long, I think for 4 years now. Got it a Birchbox and I love the clutch that comes with it. It has only one setting but works great to achieve beach curls. I use every week and still looks brand new.
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I get the BEST beach curls with this iron. I discovered it after using it at a friends house and had to get it. I'm so satisfied with the way the product works and I use it every day! You can use larger sections of hair for beach waves or smaller ones for a nice curly look.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Love using this curler. Especially sinc it comes with a pouch to carry and bring with you so it’s portable , works well . great buy