BY AMIKA

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little travel set that I got for Christmas the other year. I am a total make-up junkie and I love skincare, shower, hair products, etc. I also have an extensive wardrobe, so whether I am packing for a weekend or a couple weeks, I always overpack and struggle to fit everything that I want to bring into my designated bags. Needless to say, at least this travel set from Anika downsizes the amount of space that I need to devote to my hair styling tools! :) Amika's travel size products make my hair look flawless. The only downside is that since they are travel sized, it takes longer to perfect my hair than using my full-sized styling tools at home. But I will sacrifice the slightly longer time it takes to get my hair perfect for the additional room in my suitcase that these travel sized hair tools from Amika give me. I have found better full-sized hair tools, but Amika is hands down the best when it comes to travel friendly hair tools. And the price point is pretty decent as well. :)
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Marshall's believe it or not cheaper than I found it at the professional hair supply. I love that I can bring the straightener around in my purse for touch ups wherever there is an outlet! And the hairdryer I tote around in my overnight bag for emergency natural hair dos. I love how sleek this iron gets my hair it's not a chi but it's damn close and that is hard to do. Amika products are beautiful and priced right
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Chula Vista , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is wat i use on the daily for my hair care. I dont even use my regular hair dryer as this mini one is super potent and really convenient in size. The straightner i keep always in its pouch inside my handbag just in case. super lightweight and works really well even with long hair.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Love my Amika travel set! This tiny hairdryer may look like a toy, but it packs a punch! It drys as well as my much more expensive full sized Chi hairdryer! The carrying case is great too, perfect size for tossing in my luggage. I rarely use a flat iron, so I have only used the flat iron once, and it did a pretty good job of taming my frizz on a humid day. It did great to iron some wrinkles out of the edges of a couple of my button down shirts too!
chiara V.
chiara V.
Tampa, FL
Great for travel. The hair blower has a power not like your normal travel dryer. Love this brand. Keeps your hair sleek and lightweight.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set just for traveling and love it great size and works great. It came in a bag for traveling and love it.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it's amazing quality and I would highly reccomend this brand they have a lot of amazing products for hair
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Perfect! I just purchased this bad boy for a cruise. It's small and compact but fierce, when I tell you it works just as good as the regular size I mean that baby!
Kiarra S.
Kiarra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this travel set! It straightens my hair completely and packs away easily! Its very high quality. I definitely recommend you buy this!
Travel size its really helpful for me beacause my hair it so flat so i need the dryer to volumizing my hair and the flat iron to make it waves or straight as I want