BY AMIKA

Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Such a cute and practical set if you're looking for something travel sized! The plates have Obliphica Oil infused into them so your hair is protected more than it would be with other fly irons! I love everything Amika!
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This iron is amazing. Small and compact so I can take it anywhere! Takes a little while.to get to full heat but has a temp control setting for whatever temperature you may need.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Put down the Chi and check out the Amika!
It'll give your Chi a run for its money.
I first tested out the Amika when I worked at a hair kiosk. My boss was an educated Korean beauty guru who helped educate me on all things hair- then I was introduced to Amika and never looked back. Whether it's the travel kit or the normal size straightener, it's all good quality!
Marquette H.
Brooklyn, NY
This travel set has saved my life on many occasions. I travel slot for work. I hate traveling with a lot of items. With the mini set I am able to travel with just a carryon and still have flawless hair
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Have a set with different print that I absolutely love for the quality of styling I get with little damage and not taking up tons of room in my bathroom.
Joanna M.
I love that this fits in my purse. I can take it anywhere i go. I love that it tames my edges. .. I get all the baby hairs with this.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This amika mini travel straightener set is great to carry in purse when you need a quick touch up!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Angela F.
This set is a hit and miss for me. I have extremely lond and thick hair so the flat iron really didnt do much in the straightening department. However, i did love the blow dryer and found it to be quite hot and powerful especially for its size.
Jeniffer M.
Light to carry around when I'm on the go for my freelance job as a makeup artist. . Definitely need to use this more and more oftenly.