amika Mighty Mini Downtown Styler uploaded by Prisca S.

BY AMIKA

A 100 percent titanium styler with dual voltage for travel that reaches 400-F perfect for bangs, touch-ups, and face framing curls. The Mighty Mini Downtown Styler features lightweight, durable, and microscopically smooth titanium plates which can be used to create straight, wavy, and curly styles with a silky, snag-free finish. A ceramic heating element emits far-infrared heat which locks in moisture and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Reaching 400-F in under a minute, the ceramic produces negative ions which close the cuticle for smooth, shiny, frizz-free results. see more...

Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The mighty mini styler is cute. It's a lot smaller than I thought it was. I ordered it online. It would be great for bangs or really short hair. But with how long my hair is it took an hour to straighten with the mini. Great for touch ups so major stairs for that but to take it on vacay and rely on it not so much.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I actually adore this tiny little straightener. I got it in the Sephora checkout lane and bought it impulsively, but it's really come in handy while traveling. Works just as well as a normal sized straightener. Only thing is it cost about as much
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I got this straightener in the light coral/pink color, and I love it. I have super short hair, so I use this as an everyday tool too keep my little hairs in place and styled. Would recommend Amikas hair tools
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is the best travel straightener. It's light and small but effective. It cools down quickly so you can travel with it
Prisca S.
Prisca S.
This mini straightener has been my favorite!!!! I use it every single day, I feel like I can't live without it. First, I use it to boost up my hair root to bring me more volume. Then, to straighten the rest of my hair or slightly curl the end of the hair.
Also, it is travel friendly with the size and the dual voltage (110-240 V).
Angela C.
Angela C.
I bought this mini hair straightener for my trip to Japan. I was originally going to get a mini $10 one off of Amazon but decided I wanted to invest in this travel-sized straightener in hopes that I would use this for multiple trips, and I believe it was worth it! It's super cute, easy to use, and did the job in terms of hair straightening. I have thick, wavy hair but I prefer to have straighter face-framing bangs, which is what I used this for. It's probably too small to use if I wanted to straighten all of my hair because it's so tiny and thin, but if you just want to fix a few fly-aways and have pretty low maintenance hair like I do, then this is perfect!
Zareth F.
Zareth F.
Daly City, CA
My travel buddy. I take this straightening tool with me everywhere I travel. With layers in my hair and bangs, a curling iron isn't always available nor does it always fit in a carry on. With this tool I can still feel cute no matter where I'm visiting. It a full strength iron, with the size of a tooth brush. Love it!!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perfect for short hair or bangs! The only thing I don't like about this mini is that you can't adjust the temperature. With my shorter finer hair it's too powerful! Especially when I have damaged hair already I need something I can tone down the temp on. All in all good mini.
rebeca c.
rebeca c.
Perfect for bangs, touch ups, and travel. I love that it comes with a case to store it in. When I had bangs, I used this every single day. You can't adjust the temp but that never bothered me. This was a great purchase and I would definitely buy from Amika again!
K H.
K H.
This product is designed for touch ups or small sections. Don't expect to use to complete a full style. I used this once my hair has been straightened to fix my baby hairs and to freshen up my hair between washes.