amika Mighty Mini Downtown Styler uploaded by Prisca S.

BY AMIKA

A 100 percent titanium styler with dual voltage for travel that reaches 400-F perfect for bangs, touch-ups, and face framing curls. The Mighty Mini Downtown Styler features lightweight, durable, and microscopically smooth titanium plates which can be used to create straight, wavy, and curly styles with a silky, snag-free finish. A ceramic heating element emits far-infrared heat which locks in moisture and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Reaching 400-F in under a minute, the ceramic produces negative ions which close the cuticle for smooth, shiny, frizz-free results. see more...

Prisca S.
This mini straightener has been my favorite!!!! I use it every single day, I feel like I can't live without it. First, I use it to boost up my hair root to bring me more volume. Then, to straighten the rest of my hair or slightly curl the end of the hair.
Also, it is travel friendly with the size and the dual voltage (110-240 V).
Courtney G.
Perfect for short hair or bangs! The only thing I don't like about this mini is that you can't adjust the temperature. With my shorter finer hair it's too powerful! Especially when I have damaged hair already I need something I can tone down the temp on. All in all good mini.
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
My travel buddy. I take this straightening tool with me everywhere I travel. With layers in my hair and bangs, a curling iron isn't always available nor does it always fit in a carry on. With this tool I can still feel cute no matter where I'm visiting. It a full strength iron, with the size of a tooth brush. Love it!!
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I got this straightener in the light coral/pink color, and I love it. I have super short hair, so I use this as an everyday tool too keep my little hairs in place and styled. Would recommend Amikas hair tools
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Bea L.
El Paso, TX
I don't straighten my whole head cause I don't like the straight hair look on me. I like this straighter because I have curly edges and this straighter make them so straight. It's the best :)
Sara M.
Minden
I just got this straightener a few weeks ago and I love it. My hair is really short so this gets in there easy. Only downside is the outside gets extremely hot to the touch when in use.
Kim M.
This is currently my most used hair styling tool. It is perfect for creating waves in my fine, straight hair. The size and dual voltage make it ideal for travel and it already comes with a travel case. ☺ Perfect in every way!
Angela C.
I bought this mini hair straightener for my trip to Japan. I was originally going to get a mini $10 one off of Amazon but decided I wanted to invest in this travel-sized straightener in hopes that I would use this for multiple trips, and I believe it was worth it! It's super cute, easy to use, and did the job in terms of hair straightening. I have thick, wavy hair but I prefer to have straighter face-framing bangs, which is what I used this for. It's probably too small to use if I wanted to straighten all of my hair because it's so tiny and thin, but if you just want to fix a few fly-aways and have pretty low maintenance hair like I do, then this is perfect!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The mighty mini styler is cute. It's a lot smaller than I thought it was. I ordered it online. It would be great for bangs or really short hair. But with how long my hair is it took an hour to straighten with the mini. Great for touch ups so major stairs for that but to take it on vacay and rely on it not so much.