BY AMIKA

Mega Bow - Expresso A quirky addition to any style, the Mega Hair Bow instantly adds a playful element to any look. The bow is attached by a clip making it easy to put in and take out. Made of durable synthetic hair that’s so light and smooth, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Mega Bow, Expresso. see more...

• "Also very limited selection of colors. " in 2 reviews
  • "It comes in different sizes so you don't have to use as big as this one is." in 1 review
Lauren G.
No! for a Halloween costume ok but just to go out no! it is just horrible you can tell it looks fake!
Ria M.
Cute idea yet this bow looks overly synthetic since it shines more than natural hair. Also very limited selection of colors.
Paulina P.
This product is really noticeable so I would not recommend anyone this product, unless you want to be a laughing stock.
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
The product is horrible, maybe its because my hair was to thick. This was also very visible. It was pretty embarrassing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
It's cute but I didn't like the feel of it in my hair, i feel it would be much easier to make it out of your own hair.
I personally didn't use this in my hair but when helping out with hair for a show it worked for what we needed it for. I have to say it took more time to make a bow out of the girls own hair but it looked much better that way.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
I don't get the oversized bow thing. This one even looks extremely fake. If you like the bow look, make it out of your own hair. There's tons of tutorials on Pinterest.
Fabiola B.
Me gusta mas o menos de buena calidad srve para mucho y para lucir mejor y casual solo que se ve un poco ficticio
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
I don't know if I would like this bow I've never done my hair up like this before I don;t think I would like a bow on the front of my head
Evoya S.
Tifton, GA
Like the new trendy look? Don't know how to get it? This is a beautiful bow that's made out hair that matches the color of your own
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?