BY AMIKA

Mega Bow - Expresso A quirky addition to any style, the Mega Hair Bow instantly adds a playful element to any look. The bow is attached by a clip making it easy to put in and take out. Made of durable synthetic hair that’s so light and smooth, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Mega Bow, Expresso. see more...

• "Also very limited selection of colors. " in 2 reviews
  • "It comes in different sizes so you don't have to use as big as this one is." in 1 review
I personally didn't use this in my hair but when helping out with hair for a show it worked for what we needed it for. I have to say it took more time to make a bow out of the girls own hair but it looked much better that way.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
I don't get the oversized bow thing. This one even looks extremely fake. If you like the bow look, make it out of your own hair. There's tons of tutorials on Pinterest.
Emily A.
I have one! I use it more for the back of a high bun and it looks amazing. It comes in different sizes so you don't have to use as big as this one is.
Stefanie S.
I love anythiing that has to do with bows! regardless of the bad reviews this is something I definitely wouldn't mind buying this and trying it out!
Ria M.
Cute idea yet this bow looks overly synthetic since it shines more than natural hair. Also very limited selection of colors.
Evoya S.
Tifton, GA
Like the new trendy look? Don't know how to get it? This is a beautiful bow that's made out hair that matches the color of your own
Paulina P.
This product is really noticeable so I would not recommend anyone this product, unless you want to be a laughing stock.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
It's cute but I didn't like the feel of it in my hair, i feel it would be much easier to make it out of your own hair.
Lauren G.
No! for a Halloween costume ok but just to go out no! it is just horrible you can tell it looks fake!
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I love the idea! Seems so simple and cute. It looks really stylish.
I really want to get one! <3
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?