BY AMIKA

AmikaCurl Defining CreamA leave-in specially formulated to tame, separate and smooth curls while enhancing shine and manageability. Frizz No More. Formulated to smooth, hydrate and define all pre-existing curl types for frizz-free beachy waves to a head full of ringlets. see more...

Holly K.
Tifton
Amika leave in cream works so good. It makes my hair more manageable and controllable. I don't have fly away or frizzy hair. The smell is an amazing plus also. I've purchased this product from hair shows, straight from Amika and at TJ Maxx.
Kylee S.
Texas
I recently got this in my July Birchbox . It was for anti frizz. When I put it on my curly hair it made my hair more frizzy and a weird texture . It didn’t make my hair less frizzy . I don’t recommend it if you have curly hair maybe if you have wavy or straight hair this would work .
Grace F.
new york
Amika really understands hair. I love this cream. My thick, curly hair always thanks me with volume and hydration when I use this cream.
Allison M.
Tampa
Love this. Makes my hair super smooth and soft- which is exactly what we want, right? Smells delightful!
Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
I completely fell in love with their mask and wanted to try this out because of the amazing smell. This really does smooth and give my hair life. It is super lightweight and conditioning mostly on my ends. It’s worth the try!
olivia b.
montreal
Not my favorite, I prefer the alterna hair cc cream.. this it is abit heavier than other leave in creams..