BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A vibrancy-boosting shampoo to protect hair from damaging UV rays and color fading. Key benefits: - UV filters protect against color fading - Counteracts dulling effects of hard water - Antioxidants protect against free radical damage If you want to know more… Extending your hair color lifeline has never been easier thanks to the unique combination of UV filters and antioxidant-rich obliphica berry. Sophisticated UV filters shield color and prevent fading, as powerful antioxidants protect against free radical damage. Vibrant color is locked in and protected, while five different amino acids strengthen the hair shaft, smooth the cuticle, and boost the hair's elasticity and health. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For best results, couple with the amika Keep Your Color Conditioner. This product is free of artificial colors. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used the obliphica berry to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, it is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century. see more...

amika Keep Your Color Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL

Start your review of amika Keep Your Color Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
west palm beach
I love the brand Amika as a whole, and this shampoo is one of my favorites. I have color treated hair that fades easy but using this line regularly has made my color last longer then ever before. Not to mention the smell is so light and sweet!!
Everett, MA
I love all amika products, this is the only color keep shampoo that at the same time leaves my hair super soft and shiny, smells amazing and keeps my hair color always great! The ingredients are so good for the hair and my hair looks healthier than ever.
Helena, AL
This lathers well and keeps your scalp feeling clean. I like the scent, initially. After a while I have found that the scent shifts or changes. I will not repurchase this based on that alone. Love the brand, but this specific product is a pass for me.
Centreville, MD
First tried Amika products at my hair salon and fell in love! I love the smells of the products! I’m able to find Amika products at Tj Max and Marshall’s so I’ll always stock up when I go there.. definitely worth the price!
Beverly , MA
I love this stuff. The scent is my favorite!!! It cleans my hair without stripping it, I use the conditioner afterward. I think this would work for both dry and oily hair. I will buy it again and the conditioner as well.
Salt Lake City, UT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Found this at TJMaxx and I am absolutely hooked. It smells amazing and really feels like it has nourished my hair and kept my blonde locked in for the last few months. Definitely will be restocking this bad boy.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My stylist uses this in her salon and I’m obsessed. Amazing, long lasting scent. Makes my hair so smooth soft and light feeling. Can be pricey BUT a small amount of product goes a long way.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I get my hair colored once a month and I am always looking for a color safe shampoo. This one is the best so far. I am happy with the smell and the way this leaves my hair.
W Sacramento, CA
AMAZING. I seriously color treat my hair.. Im talking bleach and then some type of neon color(s) every few months. I love this line because it helps not only to preserve my color but it really treats my hair and leaves it feeling both clean and soft.
Wise, VA
Amika (when I can find it in stock) has become my new “go to” product for shampoo, conditioner and deep treatment. I discovered it by accident while searching for obliphica products and LOVE LOVE LOVE what it does for my hair, and it SMELLS AMAZING. I LOVE THE ENTIRE AMIKA LINe Brand NEW Just Released 2014 10.1 Oz Sizes - Amika Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo 10.1 Ozamika Keep Your Color Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mLAmika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz
amika Keep Your Color Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL ? Does anyone with bright red hair use this product and if so does it help to keep your hair vibrant?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email