amika Keep Your Color Conditioner 12 oz/ 355 mL uploaded by Kate J.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A vibrancy-boosting conditioner to protect hair from damaging UV rays and color fading. Key benefits: - UV filters protect against color fading - Counteracts dulling effects of hard water - Antioxidants protect against free radical damage If you want to know more… Extending your hair color lifeline has never been easier thanks to the unique combination of UV filters and antioxidant-rich obliphica berry. Sophisticated UV filters shield color and prevent fading, as powerful antioxidants protect against free radical damage. Vibrant color is locked in and protected, while five different amino acids strengthen the hair shaft, smooth the cuticle, and boost the hair's elasticity and health. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For best results, couple with the amika Keep Your Color Shampoo. This product is free of artificial colors. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used the obliphica berry to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, it is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century. see more...

Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell, the texture, everything was a bliss! I have highlights and so my hair tends to tangle up easily because the color dries it up. I have never had a conditioner that instantly smoothes my hair upon application and detangles it almost immediately! This product coupled with the shampoo is just perfection if you ask me. Was so pleasantly surprised. Never buying anything else for my hair!
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I’m only giving this four stars because I’m not 100% sure how I feel about this shampoo. I received it as a sample from amika. It is good for color treated hair. It didn’t leave my hair oily. I am satisfied. Even though it’s difficult to tell after one use my color does seem brighter.
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
This product is great! I used it last night for the first time and am very satisfied with my hair. It is smooth and shiny, which are my main objectives that I am looking to fix with my hair. I used this as a sample and would definitely buy the full size.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I really like the Amika hair care products because they are pretty affordable and make my hair the best version of itself conditioner leaves my hair soft and easy to style without weighing it down. It isn’t too heavy for my hair but it definitely conditions it thoroughly. amika Keep Your Color Conditioner 12 oz/ 355 mL
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
This product has a great smell and it is very conditioning I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good smelling conditioner for color-treated hair. Although it is a little on the pricey side, so if you're on a budget you might want to go with something a little cheaper.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
This worked soooooo well for me when I used this and it moisturized my scalp so much! It's super cute packaging too and it made my hair super moisturized and nice. I am satisfied with this product !!!!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Use this along with the shampoo and you have a winning combo. Love amika, and their products smell so good.
Amanda L.
Marshall
Love this conditioner! It doesn’t cause my hair to become greasy and oily and it holds my color!
Mikaela A.
Minneapolis, MN
I live this conditioner. It smells great and makes my hair so soft! I wish I was a little more reasonably priced though.
Holly W.
By far my favourite colour protecting shampoo and conditioner ever! I love everything about it. The smell is amazing and it just works so well. It is a little pricey but well worth it to me. I don’t find the cheaper ones really protect you’re colour like it should.