amika Heist Molding Blend uploaded by Linda H.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-pliable paste that gives workable volume and texture with a matte finish. Key benefits: - Combines the texture, hold, and pliability of a wax, paste, and cream - Gives structure to dry looks or messy definition to wet - Provides flexibility to rework styles with wet hands If you want to know more… Looking this good should be a crime. A water-soluble formula, Heist holds up like a wax but has the pliability of a cream. This semi-matte molding paste gives structure to dry looks or messy definition to wet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ideal for women with shorter styles or men who want to add volume to their look, this product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
I loved the dry shampoo in this brand so I decided to try this.

So far I’m liking it. It works great when I’m wearing my hair up. It isn’t heavy or greasy which is a huge plus to me!

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a molding product that isn’t going to make your hair greasy.
brooke t.
Perfect for texturizing short pixie cuts, or taming fly always in updos. Could even be a great product for guys! No greasy/wax feeling residue. Signature Anika scent. What’s not to love?
Fatima H.
I like this product smooth easy used every day in the morning used I loved to keep this product all the life .black and thick curly .very good
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
I got this as a sample in my last order and lovvve this product. My hair feels fresh, just like I got out of the salon.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I really enjoyed this brand is dry shampoo the most but i got this one in my May Birchbox so I have it a try
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I like this band as a general rule but this product isn’t my fav. seems like a cheap made product to me
Maria Fernanda M.
Barranquilla
I didnt find this product effective at all and i do not recommend it to any one. It is very pricey and there are other alternatives that work better
Hanan A.
Fujairah, Fujairah
My hair is in very bad condition i hope i can try any product help me to be good but it looks very nice i jope i can try it soon 😍😍
SHAÏMA💀🔫💲 Y.
algeirs
This product saves me every time and every day in my daily routine I'm reaaallyy in loooove with it it is really my crush
Beena B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I'm Looking for a new serum for my combination acne-prone skin... what are your suggestions??? Nothing super expensive please...
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does this make your hair look/feel waxy ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
Thas good or not?. For me is good. for your?.
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
for what kind of hair is this.

Sephora