BY AMIKA

Quick Drying Hairspray see more...

Julie N.
Buffalo, NY
I like to use Amika to keep my curls going all day and night. It also is good at adding a bit a volume to my hair. I like that even though it’s a strong hold my hair isn’t “crunchy” after.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Unless you want to look like your head took a ride in a cotton candy machine...DO NOT get this. Thankfully, I only purchased the travel size. And this is exactly why. Smells terrible and made my smooth, shiny hair look like a flock of hummingbirds did a remake of West Side Story. ZERO shine and serious cotton candy-esque hair. Nope. NOOOOPE!!!
katherine k.
TIFTON
Let me start off with the design of the can. It's beautiful, colorful, & just makes me happy when I look at it. This product gives a great hold without weighing my hair down. One of my top hairspray pics. And what makes it even better.... it smells amazing!
Mary C.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This hairspray will hold your hair in place like no other! It doesn’t dry so fast that you don’t have an opportunity to smooth out flyaways. The hold will last all day, even with humidity. The smell is amazing, but the price is a little high.
pkvogue P.
Forest hills , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This headstrong hair spray is great to keep any hair styles in a tight hold. I love the Amika brand because it’s a hard hair spray that doesn’t look like I have much product on like most other hair spray brands.
Niko A.
Wichita, KS
Once again Amika nails it out of the park. Has great smell and hold. The only thing about the hairspray is that if your using it for all over hold, the next day you can feel the product buildup, but I must say, it is still working the next day!
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
Hands down favorite hair spray. A little bit goes a long way, and it doesn't make your hair feel dry or course. The staying power is amazing and like every other amika product it smells wonderful.
Coralys M.
Davenport, FL
Found this little gem at Marshall’s and decided to try it can I just say I feel in love. I’m usually not a big fan of hair products but this one it’s a life saver. My hair doesn’t feel gunky after having it for the whole day.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I get Amika from my local salon centric. The hairspray has medium hold and not an overwhelming scent. Their very reasonably priced, last a long time and are Cruelty-Free! I’ve gotten my whole family hooked on this brand!
Carina P.
York
Looking for a firm all day hold? This is your can! It’s smells amazing and has an amazing finish. No buildup or flakey residue. Lasts a very long time. Pricey but worth every penny!