Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Kayla C.Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Christy L.Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Jessi M.

BY AMIKA

Quick Drying Hairspray see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I get Amika from my local salon centric. The hairspray has medium hold and not an overwhelming scent. Their very reasonably priced, last a long time and are Cruelty-Free! I’ve gotten my whole family hooked on this brand!
Miranda S.
Sandy
This is a great heavy hold hairspray. This will last all day and night. I love using it on my clients because it smells amazing and really holds the style. It’s really the best hairspray I’ve ever used before.
Emily E.
BEAT HAIRSPRAY EVER! Anti- humidity, reduces frizz.. and smells amazing!!! This is my go to hair spray for everyday looks or layer it on for a very strong hold I would definitely buy it again and again!
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
Hands down favorite hair spray. A little bit goes a long way, and it doesn't make your hair feel dry or course. The staying power is amazing and like every other amika product it smells wonderful.
katherine k.
TIFTON
Let me start off with the design of the can. It's beautiful, colorful, & just makes me happy when I look at it. This product gives a great hold without weighing my hair down. One of my top hairspray pics. And what makes it even better.... it smells amazing!
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Strong smell but holds well and works for taming flyaways and holding style and curls. This is kind of pricey, but it sprays with an even distribution and is easy to use. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
I have this hairspray but really prefer the amika undone texture spray. This is a pretty standard hairspray but the texture spray has even a better hold and feel then any hairspray.
Megan P.
Parma, OH
This hairspray is the best. It holds curls in place all day and helps keep my hair in place without leaving it too stiff. I usually will brush through my hair gently after using it and my hair stays feeling soft.
Brittany W.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Again, this smells so good, I could use this even when I don't need to freeze my style. It really calms the frizz and flyaways and lasts all day!
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
This is really fragrant so I called their other products but it's a nice hair spray it holds down flyaways and gets the job done.