Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Christy L.Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Kayla C.Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Jessi M.

BY AMIKA

Quick Drying Hairspray see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get Amika from my local salon centric. The hairspray has medium hold and not an overwhelming scent. Their very reasonably priced, last a long time and are Cruelty-Free! I’ve gotten my whole family hooked on this brand!
Tabitha B.
Winfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down favorite hair spray. A little bit goes a long way, and it doesn't make your hair feel dry or course. The staying power is amazing and like every other amika product it smells wonderful.
katherine k.
TIFTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off with the design of the can. It's beautiful, colorful, & just makes me happy when I look at it. This product gives a great hold without weighing my hair down. One of my top hairspray pics. And what makes it even better.... it smells amazing!
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strong smell but holds well and works for taming flyaways and holding style and curls. This is kind of pricey, but it sprays with an even distribution and is easy to use. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again, this smells so good, I could use this even when I don't need to freeze my style. It really calms the frizz and flyaways and lasts all day!
Samantha S.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really fragrant so I called their other products but it's a nice hair spray it holds down flyaways and gets the job done.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best hairspray. Scent is awesome. Works well and not crunchy. Holds and no residue.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. Not only does it hold my hair in place but it also smells amazing
Christy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love amika hair spray smells good. My curls lasted me all day. Not to mention my hair was still touchable. amazing hair spray
Megan P.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is the best. It holds curls in place all day and helps keep my hair in place without leaving it too stiff. I usually will brush through my hair gently after using it and my hair stays feeling soft.