Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz

by amika

Quick Drying Hairspray

Does this make hair crunchy?
Start your review of Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz!
Chloe D.
Demotte, IN
Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Chloe D.
Another tried and true. Great hold on this hairspray!! Would purchase again for the price!
Kynsey L.
Houston
Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Kynsey L.
love this product, and the packaging is absolutely adorable. my hair stays all day after i use this! highly recommend Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz
Tiffiny A.
Dixon, IL
Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Love this hair spray. Received a sample of it to try in my regular Ipsy bag. I loved it so much that when I was shopping at TJMaxx I came across it and bought it. It was very affordable. Holds my curls when I style my hair. Packaging is adorable and I love the smell of Amika products. Yes I would repurchase this again. I do recommend Amika products and not just the hairspray. They are also good for your hair and less damaging. Amika Headstrong Hairspray 10 oz
Ashley T.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best hairsprays! Not only does it smell amazing it leaves hair styled and in place.
Amanda W.
Seminole, FL
I love this hairspray. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy. I also found this at tjmax
Season D.
Johnstown, PA
I got the Amina Headstrong Hairspray at the Orlando Premiere Hair show. It has a really nice scent, and it’s a good spray if you aren’t looking for a super hold. It’s in between a working spray and a firm hold.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
Love this brand! This hairspray holds your hair without your hair feeling crunchy or sticky. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day long. The price can be a little expensive but I have been able to find it at my local Marshalls / TJ Maxx for a pretty cheap price.
Allie C.
Cranston, RI
This is one of the best hairsprays I’ve ever used! It smells amazing and it keeps your hair in place really well it is expensive which is a downside but it’s a great product overall and I would recommend it
Taylor N.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Best hairspray on the market. The smell is amazing and a little goes such a long way. The price is as normal for a high end hair company. I usually have good luck finding this brand at marshall and tjmaxx for half the Price tho.
Miranda S.
Sandy
This is a great heavy hold hairspray. This will last all day and night. I love using it on my clients because it smells amazing and really holds the style. It’s really the best hairspray I’ve ever used before.