BY NONE

When it comes to the bedhead look, there's a fine line between hot mess and haute mess. That's where this cream-based gel from amika comes in. Lightweight polymers create a full, tousled look and keep everything in place with a gentle, noncrunchy hold, and obliphica oil and grapefruit give strands bounce and flexibility. The formula can be applied to damp or dry hair to provide that "perfectly imperfect" vibe-and is safe for color-treated hair. This petite size is perfect for

Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Works great on short hair. I don’t like it as much for longer hair or curls but for a cut little faux hawk it works great. What I like most is the smell. Is smells so good. It’s pretty pricey but it’s worth it in my opinion. I would recommend this for people with short hair.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this free from influenster to review. I am a hairstylist of 10 years and i actually carry Amika products in the salon, so this was not my first time using this. I love the smell of it and I will use it on wet hair at the roots then blow dry to give a good amount of volume and help control fly always. I will also use it around people's hair lines to smooth out edges on particular styles. This is a really great product and I do recommend it.
Genesis G.
This gel smells friggin amazing! I like to use it before blow drying to help control frizz and fly always! Doesn’t make the hair heavy or greasy looking, but smooth and shiny! Love this product, and will continue to repurchase!!
Laura B.
Ooooh this gel smells sooo yummy!! Apply it to wet hair and then dry. It adds nice texture that is still sort of soft. It makes nice beach waves. You don’t have to use much and it isn’t heavy on your hair either.
Cecelia H.
ARVADA, CO
I received this in my influenster SalonCentric voxbox. So when I first tried on my natural curls I wasn't to crazy about it. I then tried blowing drying my hair with it at roots and I loved the volume it gave!!
Ane K.
Love how this product really brings out the curl in my hair. But I do find my hair gets a bit brassy and dry if I don't deep condition while using this product. The smell is BEAUTIFUL!! I got this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a great gel for curly hair. I have naturally wavy/curly hair in a chin-length bob right now and I need a lot of texture without frizz to get the volume I want. This gel is awesome for this style.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
Reviewing because I received a complimentary sample from influenster. I love all Amika products. I love using this before braiding my hair before bed. I wake up with beachy, soft, touchable waves! Definitely have been recommending to my clients!
Thomye R.
Also another favorite for my male clients or my female clients rocking the short hair dos. Even doneclients with longer hair have said they like how it helps add volume.
Melissa M.
Wilmington, NC
I received this item for free to try. I stopped using gels a while back because there is so much more out there these days, but this might be a game changer! It’s not crunchy and drying like most gels are and it smells nice!