Hair CareHair Productsamika
Glass Action Universal Elixir 17 oz/ 50 mL

amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight multi-purpose oil treatment that feeds hair with nutrients to fortify, elasticize, add shine, and stop frizz. Key benefits:- Absorbs easily- Nourishes hair from inside out- Adds shine, strengthens, and smooths If you want to know more… GLASS ACTION universal elixir mane gamechanger feeds hair with nutrients to fortify, elasticize, add shine and stop frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride and MCIT, and is cruelty-free. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40% of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails. Sea Buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health.

Does it make your hair greasy?
Start your review of amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Sarah S.
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Sarah S.
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL This product is so easy to use. It smells great and makes my hair feel soft and healthy. It gives my hair the nutrition it needs. Love it! A little goes a long way with this stuff (dont over do it ) I highly recommend! Very satisfied. I recieved this gratis for my kit and I absolutely love it !!
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is really great at getting out the frizz. My hair has been so dry after blow drying and this has been great to make it look silky and shiny. Few drops of this after flat ironing and my hair looks amazing.
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
So so good if you recently processed your hair and it’s giving you those just went blonde problems. It leaves your hair so silky and shiny within one use my hair felt great . You can use this however you like . I’ve used it on wet hair and styled hair and it does not weigh my hair down. The scent is out of this world and it stays on the hair but I love that it does , 3 day hair and it still smells so amazing.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff smells so wonderful. It helps with the frizz and dryness on my hair. This oil leaves my hair so smooth and shiny.This product contains nutrients for the hair that no other product can offer in my opinion. I highly recommend this.
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Annette P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amika you never cease to amaze me I’m a fan of most of their products , leaves a glass shine to a finished look definitely recommend this products and the smell is amazing
Jamie N.
Portland , OR
Smells absolutely amazing! I put this on my damp hair and it makes my hair shiny, without frizz, and so soft!
Susana A.
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Susana A.
amika Glass Action Universal Elixir 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Susana A.
Este producto deja mi cabello hermoso sin añadir peso extra. Lo amo. #loveamika @loveamika
Jasmine M.
San Antonio, TX
Literally magic in a bottle. The price is perfect considering that it works so well! I love the smell and the results are insane, it calms my frizzy mane and leaves it shiny and soft all day, without feeling greasy or oily.
Makayla M.
Midwest City, OK
This is a very lightweight gloss that keeps my hair shiny and fresh smelling all day! Just don’t go overboard because it can cause a greasy feel/look. Amika has some of the best products on the market in my eyes and I will continue to purchase them.
jensen S.
Raymond, MS
i love this amika glass action elixer. it keeps my hair so shiney and works great for my hair. it doesn’t weigh my hair down and it’s affordable. the bottle is around 28 dollars and so worth it. defiantly recommend this.