BeautyFaceFacial Skincareamika
Flash Instant Shine Mask 67 oz/ 200 mL

amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

by amika

A flash-acting treatment mask that gives brilliant shine, softens, and hydrates hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine and MediumKey Benefits: - Hydrates, Fights Frizz, Adds ShineHighlighted Ingredients:- Hydrolyzed Flax Seed: Moisturizes and softens hair while providing healthy-looking shine- Red Wine Extract: Provides antioxidants that help to nurture, hydrate, and fight frizz- Amino Acid Complex: Smooths, supports hair elasticity, and keeps color vibrant.

What’s the consistency? Is it a liquid?
Does this contain silicone?
Have people actually seen results from this?
Start your review of amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A great final addition to my hair washing routine. You put it on for a minute or so after washing and conditioning and it does an amazing job at detangling the hair leaving it extra soft and super shiny. I really recommend this for anyone with dull looking locks. It really enhances and brightens my color treated hair.
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Amy Jo C.
Oh my! What is this sorcery?! I got this 2oz 60ml bottle as part of a promotional package with an Amika Soulfood mask. The directions confused me a bit. So I used it after shampooing my hair, in PLACE OF conditioner and it worked Amazing!!!! My hair was like SILK! It was so soft and shiny!!!! And honestly it looked 3 shades lighter! The price is great too! 25$ at Sephora for the full size bottle and you really don’t need much! This is 1000% something that will now be in my hair care routine forever.
Jacqueline  T.
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jacqueline  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:amika-flash-instant-shine-mask-67-oz/-200-ml] has been a great addition to my haircare products that I use regularly for over a year now. It's SO CONVENIENT-I usually use a scalp cleansing like shampoo like Christophe Robin or a volume builder & I prefer using this afterwards to finish off with hair that you know is good to go- for example it always eliminates any sort of "squeaky clean" sound or texture - it literally only takes a minute & then rinse & makes a huge difference- the perfect "desert " type of ending to my shower.... 😍 it has a water like consistency & my hair is fine- normal with curl & texture & it has never weighed my hair down. Adds great shine too! Love it @ definitely recommend
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Savannah G.
My dull, dry and damaged hair loves this stuff. I apply in the shower in between shampoo and conditioner and when my hair dries it’s so shiny and glossy and just healthy looking, which is nothing short of a miracle for this mop on my head lol. This also smells amazing and the smell actually lingers in my hair, not in an overwhelming way though. I only use a small amount for my entire head so I think this will last a really long time. Overall I highly recommend trying this for yourself!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Susan K.
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Susan K.
[product:amika-flash-instant-shine-mask-67-oz/-200-ml] is a great mask and different than the usual. It’s a transparent liquid and it works in one minute. It leaves my hair super shiny, and soft. I’m def buying the full size!
Krystal  S.
Warren, MI
I was so skeptical about this product at first but this truly is amazing!!! I received a sample size so decided to try it and let me tell you my hair has never looked better! It was so shiny and pretty. It also doesn’t make your hair feel oily which is what I was worried about! I highly recommend trying this product! You will not be disappointed!
Kerri B.
Fort Myers, FL
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Kerri B.
I just tried a sample of this and WOW!! So impressed! I love that you put it on in the shower, leave on for one minute and then rinse. It seems a lot of the no frizz products require sectioning your hair, applying then blow drying. With this, you squeeze excess water from your hair, apply the gel/liquid which is easy to control and then rinse. I’m on day 3 after using and live in SW Florida, humidity of 1000% 😂 and my hair still has no frizz! I just bleached it about a month ago and it has been frizzier than usual ever since until this. Definitely buying the full size! My hairs a little wind blown in the pic, sitting outside having my coffee. 🥰
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jena L.
I think this must be meant for thicker hair. I really didnt notice a difference in any of what it claims. Didn't make my hair any more moisturized or shiny. The smell is nice though.
Samantha  K.
Macomb, MI
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Samantha  K.
I got this in a Sephora Favorites hair kit and I love it! It smells great and my hair has never looked so soft and shiny in my life!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Angie M.
Wow! I like this stuff. It made my hair shiny and smooth without looking oily. It smells good and the smell lasts. I was surprised at how just a small amount went a long way. I used this 2 days in a row and I still have some left from the anti frizz sample pack I received from Sephora. I am so glad they offer such a great selection of hair products. I definitely found a few new favorites. This instant shine mask works and I recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
il y a un an
amika Flash Instant Shine Mask 6.7 oz/ 200 mL ? I want to know if this spray is great for shine! Tell me more in the comments 😁
Alisha H. il y a 7 mois
It's a serum that comes in a squeeze bottle with a cone tip. I apply it throughout my hair and rinse with cool water at the end of my shower. It smells amazing and gives my hair loads of softness and shine!!