Hair CareHair ProductsHair Treatmentsamika
Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL

amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL

by amika

A pre-shampoo treatment that seals the cuticle and balances hair's pH level to protect color from wash-related fading. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: - Color Safe- Protects Against UV RaysHighlighted Ingredients:- Grape Leaf Extract: Helps to protect against harmful free radicals- Red Wine Extract: Helps to protect hair's color, soften, and condition- Amino Acid Complex: Smooths the cuticle and keeps color vibrant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL!
Dublin, OH
amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Alexandra E.
amika I have been going strong with your shampoo and conditioner since it was recommended to me in January. I bought another set and that’s rare for me. I just got a fiery red balayage and was so afraid my red was just going to fade away so I bit the bullet and got this. Not a fan of the smell very masculine like a hair gel or something but IT WORKS. My hair looks wonderful and I’m giving this combo the credit lol. Shoutout to Kaylen Jackson @ salon lofts Polaris for the magic color work!! I use @amika vault Shampoo and conditioner after the fade block and I air dry with some it’s a 10 and Moroccan oil :)
Manassas, VA
amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Susan K.
amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I did highlights for the first time ever and I got a sample from Sephora because I was concerned that my hair color was going to fade quickly. So far, so good! It’s been a month and my highlights are still shiny, fresh and my hair looks smooth and healthy! Super recommend it!
Virginia Beach
amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Brandi N.
Love love love this! I have auburn highlights and this has helped to make them last longer, since I always have trouble with my brunette hair being able to hold color for long. It smells so good too. ❤️❤️❤️
Wethersfield, CT
amika Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Rebecca P.
Not the right product for me. I was interested because it's a pre shampoo not a mask, but this would be best for me to try during the summer when I need to worry about my hair turning green from chlorine. Otherwise I will not reach for this. You need to use alot of product If you have long hair cause a little doesn't go a long way
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Another great Amika product! It smells soooo good, like all their products. I like the consistency too... kind of like a gel conditioner. I apply for a few minutes before getting into the shower, especially in the first few weeks after getting my color done. My hair looks really shiny and vibrant.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and just tried it. I used it before my weekly olaplex no 3 treatment. When I went to rinse it, I literally watched my color run off my hair and into my white tub... I even used cold water. I was shocked! If I hadn't had my hair flipped and watched it, I wouldn't have even noticed. Super disappointed!
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly couldn’t find one thing I like about this product. First thing I noticed was the smell, it’s super strong & not the kind of scent I like so be careful of that. Also don’t use this with toner it doesn’t work I actually feel like it makes my hair look more brassy. I didn’t notice a difference in my color fading either it seems to be the same. Also I feel like you’d run out of this fairly quickly even if you have short hair because I have pretty thin hair & I had to use a lot of it. I definitely wouldn’t recommend.
Ooltewah, TN
I have seen a significant change in how long my hair keeps that fresh looking color! Abs it smells great
Ventura, CA
This product smells good and feels good. But be warned if you have long hair you probably will get two uses out of the bottle. It takes a lot of product to cover your whole head. It doesn’t spread well either so make sure you work in small sections and not large pieces. ALSO THIS WONT WASH OUT OF YOUR HAIR. left my hair feeling weird almost sticky and gross. Not even a second shower got rid of it. Made it so I could style my hair.
This stuff is no joke. Are used it before I turned my hair purple and I used cheap shampoo to try to strip the purple out and for two weeks it did not fade no matter what I used. VERY impressed

Looking for your answer?