Amika Curling Iron  13-25mm  (Black)

Amika Curling Iron 13-25mm (Black)

BY AMIKA

The Amika curler has a tourmaline barrel that easily creates silky, smooth curls. The curler features a tourmaline barrel fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, which provides faster styling. see more...

Amika Curling Iron  13-25mm  (Black)
Amika Curling Iron 13-25mm (Black)
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
Great wand. The curls these wands produce aren’t big enough for my hair. Since my hair is super thick, I have to take small pieces which causes the curls to look like ringlets. Great brand, great wand. Just not for me anymore.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Great curling iron. Heats up quickly and it easy to use. Make you use a thermal product and the gloves. Gives long curls. I don't curl my hair often though...cos of the burn factor....but for a special occasion it's awesome.
KIRSTEN P.
Amika's curling wand is perfect for my hair. The heat is high enough to keep that curl in without any hair spray. I have coarse thick hair and this wand keeps the hair in perfect curls.Easy to use. I use it usually on the weekends when I go out. Amika is perfect for coarse hair.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Leanna B.
I love this curling iron. it really does a solid job at making sure the entire strand of hair is completely curled and that it lasts for a really long time. It is quick to heat up and stays hot for a long time.
Paola V.
I really enjoyed using this curling iron.. I felt that it was easy to use once you got the hang of it. The only real downside for me was the price.. it was a little higher than I'd like to pay but it did a very nice job! I have thin straight hair and I like to use curling iron to give myself some curl. This curling iron works great, it doesn't have a clip like the others and it's pretty easy to control, just needs a little practice! It curled quick and my curls hold up well. A little bit on the pricey side but good!
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
From deodorant to mascara, here are some stand-out products that have made it into your collections
Best Natural Beauty Products
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Paola G.
Corona, NY
This Amika curling iron it's the one I don't like because it's to expensive and I don't think it's worth it
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try

Amazon