amika Curl Corps Defining Cream uploaded by Ashley W.amika Curl Corps Defining Cream uploaded by Linda H.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A smoothing curl control cream that adds bounce and definition. Key benefits: - Softly controls curls without making hair hard or brittle - Leaves hair touchable with light hold - Light conditioning helps smooth curls and provides a frizz-free style If you want to know more… Get curls into formation with a smoothing control cream that softly coaxes curls to keep them from frizzing, splitting, or sagging. The antioxidant-rich, anti-humidity formula provides nourishment, hydration, and touchable curl definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Where do I begin!? This product is so so amazing! Its light-weight and moisturizing to my super curly hair and pairs well with the Curl Corps Defining gel. I have an overload of natural hair products, as I get sent product all the time, but this line is something special! I can honestly say that I would be perfectly fine if these were the only products that I had for my hair. Every Curly Girl must try🙌🏼
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
Definitely hydrating, I still use in conjunction with the amika leave in conditioner. I have fine wavy hair and this is a bit to heavy for me. Would be great for someone with thick curly hair! The gel is better for fine hair.
Kaitlyn S.
West Columbia, SC
Anything Amika is amazing. They are an awesome company. I would always buy anything they come out with and will always recommend to friends. They’re not too pricey but not cheap either. You’re definitely getting a great product buying anything from this company.
Ashley D.
This doesn't hold a candle to the other products from amika. It def gives the curl a little help but not much and doesn't define it very well. The smell is nice i would not repurchase
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely loving the brand. Love the smell, and how versatile the products are.

I love that it isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling in my hair.

I will definitely keep using this!
KATELYN S.
Spotsylvania
This product is so nourishing on my hair! It makes the waves look so natural and never makes it stiff. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family who have curly hair or wavy hair! It is not at all expensive for the quality of the product!
Josseline G.
I adore the subtle beach scent and how soft my hair feels with this stuff on it. I have really thick, very curly hair.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
This is a good brand but this is not worth twenty bucks for a bottle of this unfortunately:-(
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I LOVE THE CURL CREAM!I love the curl cream! I thought it was being discontinued and I was CRUSHED! But it looks like it has just been repackaged. Keep up the great work!
Cielo S.
Miami
i love the curl cream !! I love it, I'm in love with this cream and its presentation; It really is very good and presents some very good qualities! besides being an amazing company, that will give you all the confidence and well-being that you need.
Vanessa G.
how does this work? is this like a mouse? gel?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does this smell like their other products?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Does this weigh your hair down?
Crismayra S.
Lawton Ok
It’s for the hair? And it’s a good product?.
Arlette C.
Has anybody had any success with this product and if so do you have pictures