Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo uploaded by Kayla C.

BY AMIKA

Amika 14.37 fl. oz. Color pHerfection Shampoo Drench parched tresses with intense moisture while gently cleansing. This breakthrough sulfate-free formula combines key ingredients such as obliphica (sea buckthorn berry) oil and wild cherry extract to deliver a luxurious lather that rinses clean. Also includes silk amino ccids and Vitamin E that increases manageability, while the pH range of 4.5-5.5 locks in color, leaving hair radiant and shiny! What You Get 14.37 fl. oz. Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo see more...

• Where can I purchase this (other than online) and who has the bes...2 Answers
katherine k.
TIFTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazinggggg! This product made my hair so so happy! Amika is my favorite hair care brand. Between the great smell, free shipping, & great gift sets you can not go wrong. Anyone looking for the next great hair product you have found it.
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible! I bought this and my husband used half the bottle because he loves it so much! My hair is so damaged after bleaching it, and this shampoo and conditioner mask that u purchase separately make it so much healthier!
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo! It leaves my color looking shiny and bright! I feel that my hair also doesn't feel dry after
Using this shampoo. I love this product so much, that I can't wait to try other products within this line!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo ever. It cleans my hair SO great. It has an awesome scent and is long lasting. It is very affordable. I have very thin hair and it satisfies my hair. My hair is usually very oily after using shampoo but I never have this problem with this shampoo.
Nabilah J.
Atlanta, GA
So great for color treated hair as well as curly or frizzy hair. It smells great and the scent lasts for a couple of days between washes. I use it 3-4x per week and it has definitely improved my hair. I can often just leave it after the shower without adding any curling cream.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely deserves a 5 star. The smell is amazing and so long lasting. My hair felt hydrated and smooth when finished. The packaging is also adorable.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my roots feel greasy. Only thing I liked was the smell and the packaging, It did absolutely nothing for my hair.
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best smelling hair stuff ever. Amazing. I almost want to eat it. Literally!!!!!!
Megan P.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It doesn't contain any damaging products and it makes my hair so healthy. Since I started using this product my hair can go longer in between washes and it looks amazing!
Kayla C.
Junction City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo. I have colored hair and pair this with the Amika mask and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and amazing. The packing is fun up to date. I would buy this again. And you only need to wash your hair every 3 days with this shampoo.
Erin C.
Joelton, TN
Where can I purchase this (other than online) and who has the best price?