Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Safiya S.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Sara L.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Alicia S.

BY AMIKA

Crystal G.
I have had this straightener for YEARS! It makes my hairs so silky straight and shiny. My family/friends always ask to use it. It seems costly, but the warranty and the quality are truly worth it! I would highly recommend this straightener to anyone!
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the fact this iron heats up so fast. This product in conjunction with Amika Wizard Primer has been a life AND time saver! I’ve had super long hair and really short. This styler has been with me thru it all!
Ashley W.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I LOVE my Amika straightener!!! Ive tried 3 other brand straighteners before falling in love with this one. When I straighten my hair I want my hair straight as a board, no waves or kinking and this straightener does it. I’ve struggled with other brands not getting close enough to the root of my hair leaving some visible wave. This straightener doesn’t let me down, not to mention it comes it such cute designs!
Dani E.
I think it does a really good job of straightening hair in a short amount of time. But with a lifetime guarantee it shouldn't break. I have had to bring back 2 straighteners. Plates fell off on both. Very disappointing when you pay a ton of money for a straightener. The first time I didn't have the receipt and the lady was rude and said she wouldn't replace it. After 2nd time of it breaking, I said forget it and bought a knock off chi...no problems with that straightener and it's been 2 years.
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I’ve had this straightener since middle school, and now I’m in college. It works so well! I have very curly hair, and at one point, I was using this every other day, and it wouldn’t damage my hair. I love that it’s ceramic as opposed to nasty metals the burn hair. I live by this straightener.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
This is a great flat iron. There's several different temperatures which is important bc everyone has different types of hair. I have had my iron for years now and I have never had a problem with it. It really adds shine to your hair in addition to straightening. Highly recommend.
Steph G.
Wayne, Nj
Love my amika straightener. It works very quickly. Heat up time is very quick. It goes up to 450 degrees. I have medium length hair and my hair is a bit wavy. I use it on 450 and it take me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair.
ᴳᴵᴺᴬ M.
Amherst, NY
My Amika straightener was life changing. First of all this is marked at an extremely reasonable price. I use this product from September - may nonstop. I was so satisfied with this product that I even bought one for my mom. I highly recommend this straightener.
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I’ve had my amika straightener for over 5 years now never had a problem ! I think I paid over 200$ but worth every penny. I was buying a new one every year till I found this one! I now have 2 ! I have found all my amika products at Sephora.
Murphy B.
New York , NY
I have had this baby for 6 years and she still is going strong. Is gentle on my hair and heats up super quick. I love the designs on these irons and it is able to straighten my hair when it is curly.