Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Safiya S.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Sara L.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Alicia S.

BY AMIKA

Safiya S.
Safiya S.
I have naturally curly hair, and nun of the strighteners seemed to work until I was recommended with this strightener. I've tried a lot of strightener and I even own 3 but this is by far my favourite. It comes with 2 clips which makes the styling process easier. And bonus it looks really fancy and trendy.
meg c.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
the amika ceramic styler is the best! heats up really fast and is REALLY versatile, you can create basically any texture from super straight to even tight curls. it really does take a while to get the hang of different ways to use it, but hands down my fav straightener/styler ever. i like using it for beachy waves/curls - i feel like it goes faster than a curling iron and way less chance of burning my hands.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not very happy with this product. After reading the reviews I would have thought it would've worked better on my hair. This straightener is very expensive! I have VERY curly hair, and just can't seem to find the right straightener for my hair, I thought this would do the trick but definitely not. It makes my hair feel VERY greasy on top of that.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this item, lasts literally forever, amazing price point. Gets hot, gets the job done! I use it to straighten and to curl. I've had mine so long I can't even remember where I bought it, the mall? Sally's? Not sure. It's my 3rd one in the last 10 years. One broke and they replaced it 100% free.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one in the middle of the mall, several years later my daughter dropped it and it shattered. I could not find another one any where! My aunt had the same color of my old one and gave it to me after I told her about her dropping it... worked just as good as my other one.
Penelope L.
Penelope L.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this hair straightener for several years and it's held up very well. I do not straighten my hair often due to the amount of hair I have but when I do it does a very good job in a timely fashion. I would buy this product again and recommend this for wavy haired girls.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an Amika straighter and I love it!! I traded in my chi for one of these!! I went to the mall and I got caught by someone at the kiosk. They straightened my already straight hair with an amika and I could tell which side was straightened with the amika and which was with my chi!! I bought one he next day!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Norwood , MA
not the best styler. It straighteners your hair but it's really harsh and caused a lot of heat damage, I would never buy this product and I now own a much better one. I wouldn't recommend this either
Carla T.
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was given this straightening iron as a gift several years ago and have used it ever since. My hair is smooth and shiny after one run through. Only wish my plates were a bit larger since I have long hair. Not sure about the price but the quality is great