Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Alicia S.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Sara L.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Safiya S.

BY AMIKA

Dani E.
I think it does a really good job of straightening hair in a short amount of time. But with a lifetime guarantee it shouldn't break. I have had to bring back 2 straighteners. Plates fell off on both. Very disappointing when you pay a ton of money for a straightener. The first time I didn't have the receipt and the lady was rude and said she wouldn't replace it. After 2nd time of it breaking, I said forget it and bought a knock off chi...no problems with that straightener and it's been 2 years.
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I’ve had my amika straightener for over 5 years now never had a problem ! I think I paid over 200$ but worth every penny. I was buying a new one every year till I found this one! I now have 2 ! I have found all my amika products at Sephora.
Talisha C.
Great straightener ! Feel like the edges could be smaller so buMps are not left on your hair when using the straightener. Anika products are kind of expensive but worth the price - would make a great Christmas gift.
Melanie J.
morgantown
This hair straightener worked great. Lasted me a long time too. The only downside is it was expensive. Would not suggest unless you plan on struggling your hair daily.
Safiya S.
I have naturally curly hair, and nun of the strighteners seemed to work until I was recommended with this strightener. I've tried a lot of strightener and I even own 3 but this is by far my favourite. It comes with 2 clips which makes the styling process easier. And bonus it looks really fancy and trendy.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
the amika ceramic styler is the best! heats up really fast and is REALLY versatile, you can create basically any texture from super straight to even tight curls. it really does take a while to get the hang of different ways to use it, but hands down my fav straightener/styler ever. i like using it for beachy waves/curls - i feel like it goes faster than a curling iron and way less chance of burning my hands.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I am not very happy with this product. After reading the reviews I would have thought it would've worked better on my hair. This straightener is very expensive! I have VERY curly hair, and just can't seem to find the right straightener for my hair, I thought this would do the trick but definitely not. It makes my hair feel VERY greasy on top of that.
Brittany C.
Love this item, lasts literally forever, amazing price point. Gets hot, gets the job done! I use it to straighten and to curl. I've had mine so long I can't even remember where I bought it, the mall? Sally's? Not sure. It's my 3rd one in the last 10 years. One broke and they replaced it 100% free.
Penelope L.
West Haven, CT
I have had this hair straightener for several years and it's held up very well. I do not straighten my hair often due to the amount of hair I have but when I do it does a very good job in a timely fashion. I would buy this product again and recommend this for wavy haired girls.
Claudia T.
I bought one in the middle of the mall, several years later my daughter dropped it and it shattered. I could not find another one any where! My aunt had the same color of my old one and gave it to me after I told her about her dropping it... worked just as good as my other one.