Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Safiya S.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Sara L.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Alicia S.

BY AMIKA

Dani E.
I think it does a really good job of straightening hair in a short amount of time. But with a lifetime guarantee it shouldn't break. I have had to bring back 2 straighteners. Plates fell off on both. Very disappointing when you pay a ton of money for a straightener. The first time I didn't have the receipt and the lady was rude and said she wouldn't replace it. After 2nd time of it breaking, I said forget it and bought a knock off chi...no problems with that straightener and it's been 2 years.
Murphy B.
New York , NY
I have had this baby for 6 years and she still is going strong. Is gentle on my hair and heats up super quick. I love the designs on these irons and it is able to straighten my hair when it is curly.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I’ve had this straightener since middle school, and now I’m in college. It works so well! I have very curly hair, and at one point, I was using this every other day, and it wouldn’t damage my hair. I love that it’s ceramic as opposed to nasty metals the burn hair. I live by this straightener.
Steph G.
Wayne, Nj
Love my amika straightener. It works very quickly. Heat up time is very quick. It goes up to 450 degrees. I have medium length hair and my hair is a bit wavy. I use it on 450 and it take me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair.
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I’ve had my amika straightener for over 5 years now never had a problem ! I think I paid over 200$ but worth every penny. I was buying a new one every year till I found this one! I now have 2 ! I have found all my amika products at Sephora.
Arika S.
Newark, DE
I've had this flat iron a few years. It still gets super hot. Easy to clean. Cord didn't short on me like with some other brands I've tried & gets my super curly hair super straight.
Melanie J.
morgantown
This hair straightener worked great. Lasted me a long time too. The only downside is it was expensive. Would not suggest unless you plan on struggling your hair daily.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
the amika ceramic styler is the best! heats up really fast and is REALLY versatile, you can create basically any texture from super straight to even tight curls. it really does take a while to get the hang of different ways to use it, but hands down my fav straightener/styler ever. i like using it for beachy waves/curls - i feel like it goes faster than a curling iron and way less chance of burning my hands.
Brittany C.
Love this item, lasts literally forever, amazing price point. Gets hot, gets the job done! I use it to straighten and to curl. I've had mine so long I can't even remember where I bought it, the mall? Sally's? Not sure. It's my 3rd one in the last 10 years. One broke and they replaced it 100% free.
Claudia T.
I bought one in the middle of the mall, several years later my daughter dropped it and it shattered. I could not find another one any where! My aunt had the same color of my old one and gave it to me after I told her about her dropping it... worked just as good as my other one.