Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Alicia S.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Sara L.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Safiya S.

BY AMIKA

Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve had my amika straightener for over 5 years now never had a problem ! I think I paid over 200$ but worth every penny. I was buying a new one every year till I found this one! I now have 2 ! I have found all my amika products at Sephora.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is my absolute favorite. I had always used a Chi until I tried one of these. My hair straightens faster, is smoother, and stays straight longer with this guy. I would and have recommended it to all my friends. It’s the best straightener that I have ever used.
Talisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great straightener ! Feel like the edges could be smaller so buMps are not left on your hair when using the straightener. Anika products are kind of expensive but worth the price - would make a great Christmas gift.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Safiya S.
I have naturally curly hair, and nun of the strighteners seemed to work until I was recommended with this strightener. I've tried a lot of strightener and I even own 3 but this is by far my favourite. It comes with 2 clips which makes the styling process easier. And bonus it looks really fancy and trendy.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
the amika ceramic styler is the best! heats up really fast and is REALLY versatile, you can create basically any texture from super straight to even tight curls. it really does take a while to get the hang of different ways to use it, but hands down my fav straightener/styler ever. i like using it for beachy waves/curls - i feel like it goes faster than a curling iron and way less chance of burning my hands.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not very happy with this product. After reading the reviews I would have thought it would've worked better on my hair. This straightener is very expensive! I have VERY curly hair, and just can't seem to find the right straightener for my hair, I thought this would do the trick but definitely not. It makes my hair feel VERY greasy on top of that.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
HANDS DOWN THE BEST FLAT IRON I HAVE EVER USED! I bought my amika 8 years ago, 8!! And it still works as good as the first day I bought it. BEST investment I've made as far as hair tools. I will ALWAYS use a amika! Go grab one, you won't regret it!
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this item, lasts literally forever, amazing price point. Gets hot, gets the job done! I use it to straighten and to curl. I've had mine so long I can't even remember where I bought it, the mall? Sally's? Not sure. It's my 3rd one in the last 10 years. One broke and they replaced it 100% free.
Penelope L.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this hair straightener for several years and it's held up very well. I do not straighten my hair often due to the amount of hair I have but when I do it does a very good job in a timely fashion. I would buy this product again and recommend this for wavy haired girls.