Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenersamika
Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti

Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti

by amika

is this straightner good on breakage ?
Is this product worth the money?
What is special about this straightener?
Start your review of Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti!
How would you rate this product?
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
My hair is straight but can become wavy if I do not blow dry it, Amina ceramic straightener does the trick. It is a little pricy but is totally worth it.
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Lorie C.
Pretty color Nice carrying case Works great on my hair Settings are perfect I love how it does my hair
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
I really liked this amika ceramic styler hair straightener. It has a super cute design and is really light weight
Katie P.
Glendale, AZ
It's a decent straightener. The cord is annoying, though, and it's super heavy at the base so if you have small counters or don't set it down just right it falls off and smashes or burns your toes. I got it in my fabfitfun box, I would never pay for it. Buy a cheap straightener, youll get the same quality straightening and they tend to be light so they won't attack you as often as this one does me.
Cyndal G.
Flint, TX
I bought this one for my teenage daughter. She loves it and it’s easy on her hair. She doesn’t have to go over the same spots over and over it’s just one pass and done.
Elizabeth S.
Glencoe, MN
This straightener does a great job generally, however I have extremely long wavy hair and have to squeeze it quite hard as my plates don't make the best contact, so my fingers get quite sore when I straighten as soon as it's dry. However if I use this one a day or two after a wash when my waves have let go more, it works just fine for that. My issue probably has more to do with my amount and length of hair, I have a lot!
Chrissy S.
Canton, OH
I looooooove my Amika Flat Iron! Recieved mine in my Fabfitfun box. Extremely satisfied, amazing quality, lightweight, heats quickly. I love everything about this baby. Highly recommend!
Siobhan J.
Petersburg, WV
Love my straightener! This was the closest to the one I have. Mine is orange. It works great heats up fast. I have long thin blonde hair that likes to tangle this works great!
Murphy B.
Provo, UT
I have had this baby for 6 years and she still is going strong. Is gentle on my hair and heats up super quick. I love the designs on these irons and it is able to straighten my hair when it is curly.
Cory W.
Clovis, CA
I have the zebra print one. It has lasted over 7 years and still does an amazing job of straightening my hair. I would repurchase if I ever need to.