Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Lauren F.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Hannah G.Amika Ceramic Styler Hair Straightener - Graffiti uploaded by Hannah G.

BY AMIKA

Christina D.
Christina D.
I have the black ceramic straightener and it's been going strong for damn near 5 years. Honestly, it's the best flat iron I've ever come across. Ever. That's coming from someone who has thin hair but also regularly uses the straightener on tough curly and extremely thick hair as well. It honestly can do no wrong,no matter the type of hair you have, in my humble opinion of course. I've been meaning to invest in another one as well as some of their other products and I'd recommend you try this company out as well. ASAP.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightener for about 6 years now and it still works perfectly. I'm able to straighten my hair quickly and easily with my Amika. Mine is black with a cream flat iron on it. I added a photo of mine on here so y'all can see the variation. Mine may be a significantly older version, but it's still absolutely wonderful. :)
Ally A.
Ally A.
With hair like mine a flat iron is a very important item. I know it's not safe to use a lot of heat in my hair but flat irons are very helpful. Its my personal magical tool. Its great having straight hair makes me look like a completely different person.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at a mall having never heard of the brand and feeling pressured by the sales person. With that said, I loved this straightener a lot and did not regret the purchase. It was high priced but it really did a nice job so it was worth it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a solid pink color. It heats up within seconds so I can get my look done quickly. The ceramic plates really protect my hair against snagging and breakages. I use this for straightening as well as curls and waves. I love this tool!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
This was a great straightener. It lasted me years before it died. It has grips on the handle and you won't burn your fingers. It gets super hot and makes hair shine like silk. I bought it at a kiosk but don't regret it.
Shealyn H.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
this was advertised in the mall near me and it seems great in the mall they tell you it won't burn your hair blah blah blah but it FRIED my hair. never will i ever use their products again!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite straightener! I don't straighten my hair that often but this straightener works well and doesn't damage my hair in a big way.
Alesha R.
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best flat iron I've ever used. Really cuts down on frizz and increases shine. This is all I ever use and all I ever buy! Great product
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Mililani, HI
I have been using Amika for the past 10+ years and it is still my FIRST hair straightener ever. It is expensive, but since it has lasted me for over 10 years, you cannot beat that. I am very satisfied with the product and would buy again if I do need a replacement. I dropped it a couple of times and there is a crack the ceramic, but it still works well. There have been many other brands that released since Amika, but I have never tried those. I highly recommend Amika and would buy again.