Amika Ceramic Styler

by amika

The amika™ 1.25" Ceramic Styler features 100% ceramic plates and is a powerful professional tool that can be used to create straight, wavy and curly styles.   The high quality materials and advanced technology make it gentle on hair and incredibly easy to use.  Ceramic plates radiate far–infrared heat which preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.  The results are silky, soft hair and faster and more effective styling without the damage caused by conventional styling tools.                                                                               .

Does anyone have this product? How well does it work? Does it leave hair smooth and shiny?
What would make you choose this hair straightener instead only another brand? [user:the_hair_doctor]
Amika Ceramic Styler does anyone else think this is the best hair styler? The curl or straight style stays until I wash my hair - I was amazed!
Start your review of Amika Ceramic Styler!
Product Highlights
Love this flat iron it doesnt burn my hair and leaves it with a shine.in reviews
This product works really well with my hair and I would recommend it :)in reviews
Hialeah, FL
I received this flat iron as a bday gift and fell in love with the packaging/print. I think she told me she purchased it on HSN. This one works really good on my hair and my daughters who is a lot thicker and fuller than mine. This makes mornings easier when she refuses to blow dry her ends and bangs. It's good quality has lasted some time and looks like it has a lot more life in it still.
I bought this product at a local mall. I was reluctant at first only because I hadn't heard of the brand, however, the sales lady curled my hair then immediately in one swipe straightened it back out again! It was flawless! I love this straightening iron!
Lynnwood, WA
Amika Ceramic Styler uploaded by Neha S.
The hottest item for Fall? Amika Ceramic Styler The heat is on but the damage is off with this baby. 100% ceramic plates generate safe, even heat for shiny and smooth hair. Temperatures can be controlled between 140F to 450F. I Love it!
Lebanon, PA
I have used the Amika ceramic styler most often as a straightener. It's great for if you want to leave your hair down after you had an elastic in your hair that left a bump. I actually got it from a kiosk in the middle of the mall, you know the ones you try to run past before they catch you, thinking they're all scams. Well, to my surprise, this works really well and has a lifetime replacement warranty. I haven't mastered using it to make curls yet.
Glendale, CA
I love amika and it’s hair tools. I literally swear by their straighteners. I’ve been using mine since middle school, and it’s been 8 or so years and it works perfectly. I love that it’s not damaging to my hair. It you’re looking for a straightener, look not further. It’s worth every cent.
Very easy to use. The controls are really simple but give you the ability to control the heat, which I love. I've had mine for over a year and it still works like brand new. My only issue is it feels heavier than other straighteners I've tried so I need to take breaks and rest my arm if I'm using it for a long time lol
Bakersfield, CA
I got this straightener for my sell and I totally love it. It work so good.. and I love the colors on the straightener.. I recommend it specially if u have thick hair like mine..
Bonaire, GA
Amika never fails to blow my mind with their amazing products. This is my #1 favorite straightener because it makes my hair so soft and glossy. It doesn't leave my hair feeling damaged or dry ever! Gotta love this product for your best hair yet!
Providence, RI
Love this flat iron. Seriously can't imagine having to use anything else. I have curly hair so this does don't only get my hair pin straight, it also gets to my roots really good as where other flat irons can't get my roots which makes my hair look a little puffy. I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone that would listen lol
Dickinson, TX
This is a really good straightner it make my hair feel more softer afterward and smooth at the same time. This is my first straightner I use from this brand and it pretty much satisfied me. It fell really easy to use and I would recommend it to other people.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans