Amika Ceramic Styler uploaded by Alisha K.

BY AMIKA

The amika™ 1.25" Ceramic Styler features 100% ceramic plates and is a powerful professional tool that can be used to create straight, wavy and curly styles.   The high quality materials and advanced technology make it gentle on hair and incredibly easy to use.  Ceramic plates radiate far–infrared heat which preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.  The results are silky, soft hair and faster and more effective styling without the damage caused by conventional styling tools.                                                                               . see more...

Amika Ceramic Styler
  • "Love this flat iron it doesnt burn my hair and leaves it with a shine." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works really well with my hair and I would recommend it :)" in 1 review
Elena R.
The styles of these are so cute. I love that it leaves a shine after straightening or styling without burning the hair or making it look dull. It’s also very affordable and good value for the price of it.
Meri Y.
San diego, CA
I love amika and it’s hair tools. I literally swear by their straighteners. I’ve been using mine since middle school, and it’s been 8 or so years and it works perfectly. I love that it’s not damaging to my hair. It you’re looking for a straightener, look not further. It’s worth every cent.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I received this flat iron as a bday gift and fell in love with the packaging/print. I think she told me she purchased it on HSN. This one works really good on my hair and my daughters who is a lot thicker and fuller than mine. This makes mornings easier when she refuses to blow dry her ends and bangs. It's good quality has lasted some time and looks like it has a lot more life in it still.
Deanna M.
Lebanon, PA
I have used the Amika ceramic styler most often as a straightener. It's great for if you want to leave your hair down after you had an elastic in your hair that left a bump. I actually got it from a kiosk in the middle of the mall, you know the ones you try to run past before they catch you, thinking they're all scams. Well, to my surprise, this works really well and has a lifetime replacement warranty. I haven't mastered using it to make curls yet.
rebeca c.
Very easy to use. The controls are really simple but give you the ability to control the heat, which I love. I've had mine for over a year and it still works like brand new. My only issue is it feels heavier than other straighteners I've tried so I need to take breaks and rest my arm if I'm using it for a long time lol
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
I am on my second straightener from Amika and I will NEVER purchase from another brand. I first got an Amikma Straightener 10 years ago. The only reason I got a new one is because my daughter dropped my first one and the ceramic plate cracked in half :( otherwise, I would probably still be using that very same straightener!
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
I love this flat iron. It makes straightening my hair so much easier. I actually own two of these now and I owned one when I was younger also. I usually use this every other day and dry shampoo in between. I love this so I would recommend this to others
Sarah S.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not like this straightener what so ever. It didn’t heat up quickly and did not straighten my hair the way I was expecting it to. It felt super cheap. I used it for about 2 weeks and gave it away. Did not meet my expectations at all.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
This gets my hair so soft and straight! I use it at least three times a week. It gets as hot it as warm as I want it to get! My hair is very coarse and thick, this gets the job done and I don't think that there is anything that needs to be changed about it
Maya G.
By far the best straightener I've ever had and been able to use! You can take a good chunk of hair to straighten and with the other amika styling products. I got mine at salon centric!
Kimberley K.
Roanoke, VA
I bought my daughter an Amika straightener at the mall 2 years ago & one plate has broken. She just loves it and it straightens her hair the way she likes. I am looking for a reputable vendor to purchase another. Suggestions?