amika Bust Your Brass Violet Leave-In Foam 5.3 oz/ 388 mL uploaded by Dana A.amika Bust Your Brass Violet Leave-In Foam 5.3 oz/ 388 mL uploaded by Edita P.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A violet-pigmented, no-rinse conditioning treatment that keeps blonde color bright. Key benefits:- Counteracts harsh brassy tone to deliver shiny, cool-toned results- Weightlessly hydrates, softens, and detangles - Fortifies hair with nutrients and minerals. If you want to know more… Bust Your Brass Violet Leave-In Treatment Foam is a no-rinse, ultra-violet, daily conditioning treatment that provides an instant burst of optical brighteners to enhance blonde radiance, while weightlessly hydrating and softening. Keeping hair bright and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of MIT/MCI, and is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and Keratin-treated hair. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, which keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails. see more...

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Love it! I purchased this not certain what to expect, but fell in love the first time I tried it. This foam is a treatment not an actual hair mousse/foam to style and hold hair, so it doesn’t leave hair hard or sticky. My hair feels the same way as without it - soft and silky. I apply two handfuls of it to my long hair. My hair get a cooler shade instantly. Definitely will repurchase
Stacey N.
Dunwoody, GA
This treatment when used with the shampoo and conditioner ensures that your hair will not have any brass left in it. Treatment when used in damp hair and left to dry will brighten up hair tones and keep it soft and moisturized.
rubi M.
Phoenix
I couldn’t find the shield spray that I wanted to review by amika. The shield spray is the best heat protectant I’ve ever used because it makes my hair so shiny without leaving a heavy feeling of product. This will not make your hair oily like most heat protectant.
Dana A.
orlando, FL
During summer when i was blonde i LOVE this stuff. It conditions and tones at the same time, kicking the brass!
Jaycee P.
Bountiful, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great, and I love most of their other products but this one does have a tendency to make my hair feel weighted down. Since I have thin hair I try to avoid products that weigh it down
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this mouse. This is purple mouse is a leave in foam. I apply it when I get out of the shower to my damp hair. It helps keep the brassy tones out throughout the day as well as keeping my hair super hydrated. I love this product because of how hydrating it is. I purchased this online at Sephora and it was 100% worth it!