amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo
  • amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo ...

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-violet, brass-busting shampoo that delivers bright and shiny, cool-toned results. Key benefits:- Counteracts harsh brassy tones- Brings out color, shine, and softness in all shades- Provides deep nourishment, softness and shine If you want to know more… The Amika Bust Your Brass Shampoo & Conditioner Collection is how blonde keeps its cool. Ultra-violet, brass-busting formulas let hair stay bright and light. Perfect for blonde, silver and gray color hair whether natural or enhanced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of Artificial Colors and MIT/MCI. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and Keratin-treated hair, and is cruelty-free and gluten-free. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including Vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare Omega-7, making up 40% of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, Omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Does this product actually work? I need a good alternativ...3 Answers
  • Does this work well, enough to justify the price?1 Answers
  • Have you tried this blonde shampoo? Does it dry out hair ...1 Answers
amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo

Start your review of amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bishopville, MD
I haven’t tried many purple shampoos but this is one that I’ve used for awhile now and I feel like it really does work but don’t over use it for me it never turned my hair purple but I feel like it will only do so much and then it won’t work anymore if you build it up on your hair every time you wash it.
Honolulu, HI
As long as I have blonde hair, I will never not use this shampoo. Talk about busting brass, it does just that, it’s amazing! You have to be really careful to not stain your hands or shower, but in my opinion it’s doing its job and doing it without drying out the hair!
Des Moines
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This stuff is so great and smells good! I’ve used other purple shampoos. It they make my hair silver or purple and that’s not what I’m looking for. This stuff takes away the brass and that’s all I look for when I use a purple shampoo
Chipley
The smell of this shampoo is like no other! Smells just like perfume. It did amazing taking the yellow tones out of my hair and made it really soft. A definite must have for blondes and I highly recommend getting the conditioner as well
O B S E S S E D!!! Buy this RIGHT NOW if you have any blonde in your hair. I have tried SO many products to take the brassy color out of my blonde and have never had something remove it completely after one wash. This stuff is the bomb!
San Bernardino
I really like this shampoo because it gets rid of my brassy tones without leaving a purple tint like some shampoos/conditioners. I love the way it smells and it lathers up very nicely. As long as I am blonde I will buy this shampoo!
6152 Mud Mill Road
A little bit goes a long way! It is very think, and holds on while you let it sit. It smells amazing, and is the first product I have used that actually cut through the brass. It is pricey but well worth the money.
Taylorsville , UT
This is my holy grail. If you have warm blonde then don’t leave it in for longer than a minute! If you’re a true cool blonde leave it in for 5 and it’ll tone away! It smells so good and little goes a long way
Festus
First off, if you buy anything in this brand you will be happy because it smells so good! This shampoo is great because the purple is intense enough to tone brassy blondes, which can be a constant battle.
Valrico, FL
I have platinum blonde hair and this takes ALL the yellow out. I usually will put this in my hair and put a shower cap on the let it sit and after about 8 minutes my hair is WHITE. Love this stuff more than anything.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this product?
Lexington, KY
Thinking of trying amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo but how does it compare to the Bed Head purple shampoo or AG Hair?
How drying is this on hair?
Liberal , KS
Does his eliminates brassy yellow hair?
The Colony , TX
Will the shampoo be enough to help with brassiness or do I need the shampoo and conditioner? amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email