Add a Photo

By AMIKA
#747 in Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
An ultra-violet, brass-fighting shampoo that delivers bright and shiny, cool-toned results—perfect for natural or enhanced blonde, silver, and gray color hair.

Key benefits:
- Counteracts harsh, brassy tones
- Brings out color, shine, and softness
- Fortifies hair with nutrients

If you want to know more…
This ultra-violet, brass-busting formula lets hair stay bright, light, and healthy-looking. It utilizes a violet pigment to counteract harsh brassy tones for pure platinum perfection. Wild cherry bark extract brings out color, shine, and softness in all shades of natural and color-treated hair, while avocado oil provides vital hair fortifying nutrients like protein, vitamin A, D, E, B, amino acids, and minerals.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
For the best results, couple with the amika Bust Your Brass Conditioner. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used the obliphica berry to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century.

Photos (14)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

The quality of this shampoo isn't the greatest but the smell and the outcome is Great! I loved this shampoo. Toucan use this for any type of hair. It's best with blonde hair color though. It's not too pricey and it's really worth it. I recommend this product if you are thinking of trying it out!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I gave it one shot and need to keep using it did not rid all the brass in hair first use but I did see a slight result so I will keep using it more and see but so far it is decent and I would recommend it to any one with brass on their hair
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ

this shampoo works really well for blondes and brunettes with highlights! the quality is really good and works wonders! it lathers very quick which is good and leaves my hair feeling moisturized compared to other shampoos like this.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.

Most Amika products smell great and work wonderfully however this one falls short. I didn't like the smell and it definitely didn't brighten my blondes. I'd stY with Joicho or Shu Uemura! I will not buy this product again.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.

I love this brand! This shampoo is very light and smells good. It only takes a little amount and too much will make the hair oily but these products are great. I love the dry shampoo as well and the brand as a whole.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA

I wasn't too much of a fan of this shampoo I think it kept my brassyness there I don't think I would buy this again I have platinum hair that turns brassy often and this didn't work
Claire S.
Claire S.
Centralia, WA

This is good shampoo. It works great on boosting the blonde in my hair. It helps boost my blonde and helps make it look fresh and bright!! Works great!
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON

Great blond shampoo!Awesome formula! Amazing brand ... love the way this product is made . Works
Amazing! Definitely worth the buy & would repurchase!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Piedmont, SC

It wasn't the best product ever but it does work it has a nice scent and it does last long it helps brighten your blonde and helps it last longer.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stafford, VA

Not my favorite smell, and this won't be replacing my normal "purple" shampoo, however it DOES do its job, so I will be using it!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Saint Paul, MN

Okay, I have A LOT of blonde highlights and I need a really good product to help kick the brass... a product that is natural, without sulfates, phlates, silicones, etc. How well does this product work and does it leave your hair feeling dry afterwards?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Burkburnett, TX

How good is this toner shampoo? My current one leaves a purple tint to my hair.
jasmin n.
jasmin n.

I actually don't know what this is
KARLA G.
KARLA G.

Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Does anyone know how this compares to the shimmer lights purple shampoo?