BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
An ultra-violet, brass-fighting shampoo that delivers bright and shiny, cool-toned results—perfect for natural or enhanced blonde, silver, and gray color hair.

Key benefits:
- Counteracts harsh, brassy tones
- Brings out color, shine, and softness
- Fortifies hair with nutrients

If you want to know more…
This ultra-violet, brass-busting formula lets hair stay bright, light, and healthy-looking. It utilizes a violet pigment to counteract harsh brassy tones for pure platinum perfection. Wild cherry bark extract brings out color, shine, and softness in all shades of natural and color-treated hair, while avocado oil provides vital hair fortifying nutrients like protein, vitamin A, D, E, B, amino acids, and minerals.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
For the best results, couple with the amika Bust Your Brass Conditioner. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used the obliphica berry to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century.

• Anyone with natural hair use this ? Does it work?1 Answers
  • Does this purple shampoo leave any sort of tint to your hair afte...1 Answers
  • Does anyone like this product?2 Answers
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
This is a really great toning shampoo for blonde hair. It tones or the yellows brassy tones with the purple pigment in it. It’s like a toner and shampoo in one. It smells amazing!! Leaves your hair a great paper shade of blonde, moisturizer and shiny and healthy feeling. The bottle is really cute too! amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
Praise the hairs gods for Amika and it’s amazingly wonderful products! I have been trying to go platinum blonde, but my hair always turns out brassy. Good thing I have this shampoo! It works wonderfully, smells great, doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and a little goes a long way so you don’t need to use a ton!
Rachel H.
['Kennesaw', 'GA'], GA
Love love love this product!! It keeps my hair looking brighter and blonder. My co workers can even tell when I use it! I only use it once a week as it is a little pricey and I do not want to over process my hair. It’s smells amazing!!
Kerry M.
Chattanooga, TN
As a hairstylist I tried several lines to carry in my salon and landed on Amika and gone back since. Everything in the line is spectacular, especially this shampoo! Being a blonde I have tried almost every purple shampoo on the market and this is definitely a favorite. It keeps my blonde looking so refreshed while still giving it all the nutrients and moisture that blonde hair needs. Pair this with the conditioner and keep your blonde looking perfectly cool!
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
This is the best purple toning shampoo, very pigmented and takes to hair quickly. I always have to alternate with a regular shampoo as well to not dye my hair purple but I love that this does what it should and doesn’t smell like chemicals
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Obsessed! The smells is fantastic and it deposits just enough purple tint to cool brassy tones in blonde hair. The conditioner is also one of the best conditioners I’ve used and helps my hair retain moisture.
Sarah W.
Cary, NC
One of the best shampoos I’ve found for blonde hair! After coloring it, this shampoo has totally been my go-to. It’s perfect for maintaining the blonde “ashy” look and gets rid of the brass. Love it!
Amanda W.
Wow I am obsessed with this product!!! I just purchased this because I was running out of my purple shampoo and this product just happened to be on sale. It is absolutely amazing. My hair has never been so soft before in my entire life. It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft. It is also super affordable and it comes with such large bottles. Get this product!!!!
Summer M.
['Chattanooga ', ''], TN
I really like this shampoo, but I don’t love it! I feel like it doesn’t leave my hair hydrated like it advertises but it does do a good job of making sure my blonde doesn’t go brassy!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
in love with this product!!!! smells very well! You get a lot of product for the price! I bought it from my local State Beauty! would love to try other products from this brand as I love this product!! I use it almost every day!!
elizah k.
Is it a good shampoo
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Does his eliminates brassy yellow hair?
Does this product also moisturize your hair? I notice my hair always dries out when using purple shampoos
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Okay, I have A LOT of blonde highlights and I need a really good product to help kick the brass... a product that is natural, without sulfates, phlates, silicones, etc. How well does this product work and does it leave your hair feeling dry afterwards?
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this product?