amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight, volumizing blowout spray with heat protection for massive, long-lasting volume, body, and texture. Key benefits:- Creates volume, body, and texture- Provides heat protection- Returns moisture to hair If you want to know more… Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Volume Spray delivers incredible volume, texture, and body to hair for the ultimate blowout. It uses lightweight polymers to plump the look of hair and provide body, without the extra weight or stiffness. Use it before blow-drying to create extra texture and lift, with a weightless layer of heat protection. You can also use it on dry hair, as a re-styler. The result is hair with lightweight, touchable hold and massive volume. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is also cruelty-free, gluten-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, which keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

How do you use this?
How does this work on thin hair?
I would love to try more Amika products, does this blow out spray actually work? amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray
Start your review of amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray!
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Carrie M.
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Carrie M.
I really like the whole experience of this blow-out heat protectant from amika! The packaging is cute, as always, and the trigger sprayer on this makes it especially easy to use. I can’t speak to how much better or worse it protects than other heat sprays but it does leave my hair soft and weightless when many other products of this type can leave a weird texture or film and can often weigh down hair. I still get rear volume while protecting my bleached, fragile hair. Would definitely recommend trying this out.
Catie S.
Clinton, NC
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Catie S.
This smells AMAZING!!!!! However, I feel like the Wizard is a better product. I don’t think the blowout spray helps with volume nor does it reduce theamika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray time it takes to dry my hair, BUT it keeps my hair from getting static AND it smells soooo good!
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Stephanie S.
I love this product sooo much. It gives my curly, thin damaged hair some great volume! You just spray it in from roots to tips and blow dry. You’re left with so much amazing volume!!!! I highly recommend, especially with Amika’s Plus Size mousse.
Camille C.
Upland, CA
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Camille C.
This didn’t really do a whole lot. I love a good blowout and being a former hairdresser, I can do my own blowout pretty well. I just didn’t notice a difference with this. It didn’t make it any bouncier or easier to a achieve the look I was going for
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Mandi C.
Love this spray! It’s doesn’t weigh my hair down and gives it some volume. Not a lot but some. I have several though if that says anything.
Kristine B.
Saint Albans, NY
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Kristine B.
This blowout volume spray does exactly what it says on the bottle! I get amazing volume when I use this before blow drying my hair! Not only does it provide volume but my hair has never been softer after continuous use! The smell of this product is also a huge plus, it always leaves my hair smelling great. I use amikas pink charcoal reset cleansing oil before washing my hair and then a combination of their shampoo and conditioner, then finish off with this! Amazing salon results at home! I have read reviews about this product making your hair dry but I can assure you that with the right use this product definitely does mot make your hair dry at all! It’s the very opposite! Amazing product all round, another great Amika product!amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray
Casey S.
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Casey S.
I just used this for the first time 2 nights ago when blow drying my hair. I think it worked really well. It gave me good volume which is hard because my hair is super long and heavy. I would defiantly purchase this again if it proves its worth a few more times.
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Michelle P.
This gives me amazing volume! I use a curling wand on my hair often and always need some sort of heat protection as well so this comes in handy! It gives me texture and does not weigh down my hair. The smell is nice as well. Packaging is cute and definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a blowout spray!
Michelle F.
Morrisdale, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Amika is one of my favorite hair brands, I love this when I don't have time to do a couple products and can just spray it in as it absolutely does add volume but my ends do need some type of serum. Smells fantastic (in a light, fresh way- not migraine inducing) and a little goes a long way. Would definitely purchase again! Also, their packaging is always super cute
Abbie T.
Knoxville, IA
amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray uploaded by Abbie T.
I have nothing bad to say about this product! I love to use it for a little pick-me-up! Smells pretty good too! Doesn’t make my hair gross either! Would recommend to anyone! 100% will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi K.
Boston, MA
il y a 2 ans
Amy S. il y a 2 ans
I love the Brooklyn Bombshell spray. I spray it on before I blowdry and it gives my fine hair lots of volume without stickiness.