BY AMIKA

Braided Headband - Cinnamon Brown Both modern and classic, the Braided Headband adds an off-beat touch to any style. Wear with your hair down for a sweet look or with your hair up for a romantic up do. Made of durable synthetic hair that’s so light and smooth, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Braided Headband, Cinnamon Brown. see more...

Crystal H.
Garden City, MI
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA AND I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT !!!! WHEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE DOOR QUICK BUT WANT SOMETHING MORE TO YOUR HAIR THAN JUST STRAIGHT AND BORING YOU GRAB YOU BRAIDED HEADBAND AND 2 MINUTES LATER YOU HAVE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A STYLE THAT TOOK TWENTY MINUTES TO DO. FEELS VERY REAL AND EASY TO DO
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
This headband looks very beautiful and suitable for all occasions. I absolutely love how natural and elegant it looks. Bought one exactly like it but in brunette color and wear it a lot. Especially when I'm on the go and don't have time to do my hair. Recommend it to everyone.
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
I think this product is a great idea if your using it on a little kid. Or if ur using it to get out of the house quick. My only problem is I never find one that matches my hair color. It is always very obvious that it's fake, and I end up not wearing it.
Catherine W.
Noblesville, IN
Love this product! Easy way to fancy-up a simply hairstyle. I've tried other similar headbands, which had a plasticky sheen to them, but this one seems to have tamed that look. Colors are great, too!
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Had a natural look to it. Not the best braided band I own, but it lasted long, and was great for when you want your hair to look "fancy" without too much effort.
Ashley M.
Love this Headband Not only does it match my hair color it looks awesome. I now have 3 of them just cause you never know when you want to throw it in.
Bobbie D.
I love it so much it matches my hair so well!!! so meany people ask me where i got it!!! it is so pretty in my hair!! i wish i had more!!!
Hillary H.
It looks so natural, you'll get questioned on how you do your hair so well. It brings the look together with no work at all, great product.
Patricia R.
I think they're really cute, the one I have matches my hair. Actually I had forgotten about it until I seen this one. I'll have to wear it.
Brandy M.
I went to there web site and the big braided there was the smaller french braided but i was look for the ones that are feathured here
Reagan V.
Does it look fake while using it?
Alexis D.
Fort Plain, NY
These are cute, where can you buy them?
mariana h.
Do they have it in dark Brown
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Does this have wide range of colors to choose from?
Brittany W.
Does this look like real hair in person, or is it really shiny? I've seen some of these (not this brand) and they look like cheap, synthetic wigs.