BY AMIKA

Amika Blow Up Hair Spray Think big! This ultra-lightweight hair mist helps you create the appearance of texture, lift and body when used prior to blow-drying. When used as a re-styling spray on dry locks, it helps achieve a light hold for your boldly stunning style. What You Get 8 fl. oz. Blow Up hair spray Amika Blow Up Hair Spray Features Ultra-lightweight mist Non-greasy formula won't weight down hair For all hair types Safe for color-treated hair Free of sulfates, parabens and artificial colors Not tested on animals Part of Amika's Obliphica Hair Care collection Contains sea buckthorn berry oil, a source of Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 and Vitamin C Made in USA see more...

• I have a sample of this but I don't blow dry my hair at a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product yet?? I'm always looking for...4 Answers
  • Where do I apply this? Is it meant to be sprayed at the r...1 Answers
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
This product is a life saver for my thin flat hair! On clean hair or dirty hair this product plumps my roots and strands while making my hair smell amazing. I think this product is pricey but well worth the price. I love amika and their style I think this product is a must have!
Emily N.
Boston, MA
Of all of the heat-protectant blow dry sprays I have tried, this product does the best job at maintaining volume. My hair still ends up smooth and shiny, but it also has a bounce that most similar products don't leave it with. I first tried this product in a birch box, but will likely purchase the full-size when my small bottle is finished.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
I love this spray! It definitely works to give you a blow out look with straight hair and volume at the roots. I cheated a bit and blew dry my hair maybe half way go 3/4 way before I started with the round brush and it still worked great! My style lasted for 2 days which I was very happy about!
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
This is one my all time favorite blow out sprays. It smells so good and detangles my hair better than most. I think it’s a great value for the price. I would definitely purchase the full size (since I had a few samples)
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
As a hairstylist I tried several lines to carry in my salon and landed on Amika and gone back since. Everything in the line is spectacular, especially this blowout spray! It gives the perfect amount of hold and volume for a blowout that will last days!
Nat F.
I just ordered this while Amika original packaging products were 40% off so that I could give it a try. I cannot wait for it to show up in the mail! I know I’ll love it just as much as I love all Amika products. Their scent is everything.
Tabitha B.
Winfield , AL
This product is AMAZING!!! I actually received this product for my birthday and fell completely in love with it. I only have to spray a small amount in my hair and my hair blows out straight and voluminous. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or rough like other products.
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
This is a another great hair care secret weapon. This is great for frizzy and wild child hair. I use this on semi dry damp hair. The results are long lasting. Smells good. Easy to use. Style last as it keeps its shine. Feels healthy and gives life to lifeless hair!!
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
This spray works wonders. My hair stylist sprays this, blow dries and then puts in a few waves using my wand. My hair which is fine holds the waves in my hair for at least two days after styling. Without the spray the waves would fall out within a few hours. Even in the heat (I live in California) the waves stay put.
katherine k.
TIFTON
I really love Amika products and don't get me wrong I really enjoy this product but it is not my absolute fav. My favorite part about it is the awesome smell your hair gets from it like every Amika product. My favorite brand but not my absolute favorite product.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Amika Blow Up Spray I was wondering where everyone found this product? My stylist is currently out of stock.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
Is this lightweight or will it weight down my thin hair? How much should you use?
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
Has anyone used this product yet?? I'm always looking for volume when it comes to my hair...
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have a sample of this but I don't blow dry my hair at all. Does anyone else know of any other uses for this?
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
Amazing !!!!! I love this spray! it took my haIr look to a hole me level! !