Amika Blow Up Natural Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Renee V.Amika Blow Up Natural Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Nicole G.

BY AMIKA #86 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Amika Blow Up Spray 2 oz Protect your hair from the heat see more...

Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
This makes my hair smell glorious. It definitely helps soften my hair and protect it really well, while help creating body and volume. A little goes a long way and I can’t get enough of it, wish it was easier to find though.
Natasha K.
Hoboken, NJ
I am really impressed with this product. I sprayed it in all over my hair before blow drying, and it gave my hair so much volume and texture (which makes styling super easy!). Plus, even though I have somewhat oily hair, my second-day hair still looks great and has volume after using this product! My only complaint is that it doesn't leave my hair as soft as other detangling/heat-protecting sprays I've tried.
Dixie M.
I like the smell of the product, not overly perfumed. The effectiveness on my hair was not great, it left my locks drier than usual and in need of hydration. The shine was not that great for my hair after blow drying. My hair is super thick and prone to frizz and dryness so this product couldn't do the hydration my hair needs.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This leaves my hair feeling soft and amazing! My hair is typically very frizzy and wavy, but this totally helps to tame it! I spray it before I blow dry and I know my hair is getting the protection it needs. It’s free of sulfates and parabens, too!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I use a hot tool on my hair about every other day. So I order to protect it from the heat I use this spray. It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have dark thick straight hair so I love to curl it often with out burning it. This spray definitely helps with keeping it looking nice and healthy.
Anne O.
Burke , VA
I use this when I curl my hair, I love the way it smells! My hair is very sensitive to heat styling and tends to feel crispy if I do any heat styling to it two days in a row. This causes my hair to stay soft and not fried.
J v.
This heat protectant spray does exactly what it is supposed to do. It has a nice light scent that’s not over powering and does its job however there are cheaper items that do exactly the same thing...
Britney H.
Jonesborough, TN
This heat protectant really helps prevent my curls from burning and damaging my hair. It smells super amazing, very floral. I have dark(colored), curly hair and this doesn’t harm the color at all. I would purchase again
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
Amika is great! I actually love using this product as a protectant when I flat iron my hair. (I usually go for a more naturally wavy look). It keeps my hair soft and protected and prevents against damaging my hair.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This smells absolutely wonderful. I didn't notice drastic effects on my hair but it does feel softer if I use it before blow drying or putting heat on it. The packaging is absolutely adorable and fun to have as part of your hair care set!
Jenny D.
I have been looking for a heat protection spray, and wanted to know how well this actually protected your hair? Does it leave a film? Does it leave your hair greasy?
Jenna L.
I got this product from my sister when she was moving, and I have been using it ever since then. However, I am almost out of what was left, and I was wondering if people found this product useful for the price as compared to other similar cheaper options. If you've used anything similar, please let me know if I should splurge for the Amika product or not!