BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight smoothing and moisturizing serum that protects hair during heat styling. Key benefits:- Protects against overheating and damage- Prevents moisture loss and smooths- Adds lightweight shine If you want to know more… Blockade Heat Defense Serum shields hair from heat styling and blow drying, protecting against overheating and damage to the delicate hair fiber. The nutrient-packed elixir forms a protective, humidity-proof layer around each hair which prevents moisture loss and ensures a frizz-free, smooth, and shiny finish. The lightweight formulation contains dimethicone to protect against thermal treatments, prevent moisture loss, and form a barrier on the hair that smooths down the cuticle, as well as vitamin-rich sea buckthorn berry to keep hair healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of sodium chloride and artificial colors. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including Vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare Omega-7, making up 40% of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, Omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Tabitha C.
Bowling Green, KY
First, the AMAZING fragrance of all the Amika products is just heavenly!! That’s probably why they even sell a candle with the same scent!!
This heat defense serum is lightweight and non-greasy. I actually keep this on my station at my salon and use it on every client. So many have inquired and requested to purchase this product! My own hair has less fly-always and static after using this Amika product as well.
Marlenne M.
I love this serum. I have dry damaged hair. Unfortunately my hair will not curl anymore so I have to straighten and I definitely depend on this serum to protect my hair. It leaves it feeling nice a soft. I’ve tried others and it seemed like this one worked best would definitely recommend 😏
Tyler S.
Kenton, OH
I recently actually received this in my Ipsy and it’s a decently nice heat protector. It smells nice and doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy. It’s also not my favorite so far. My hair didn’t feel as soft as some of the others have left my hair feeling.
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I love Amika and I love this spray! It is a good defense spray to protect my locks from the hair dryer, flat iron curling iron etc. it doesn't make my hair oily and it is lightweight. It also smells great!
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
The packaging is so cute and eye catching!!! If you haven’t smelled these products you have too !!! The product is great for protecting my dry hair from all the heat I put on it.
Ana C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Keep your hair safe, the serum it's great. Have thermal styling, agents that seals hair against moisture loss without weighing it down. Safe for collar-treated, keratin-treated hair and Brazilian-treated ( like my )
Esthefany V.
Broadway, NC
I used this product throughout my cosmetology program for my clients. I had so many people ask me about this product. It’s so good. And it smells AMAZING!
Sarah S.
I like this spray. It’s great to have on hand during winter and rainy season as it helps reduce frizz or fly awayzs. Your hair will be silky and smooth
Kate K.
I love ameka products as a stylist. They are pretty awesome and do what they say. This product is great for protection against heat damage.
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
I love this product it's a great heat protector and its just an added bonus that it smells so good. I recommend this heat protector!
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Aliyah M.
Is this product oily and heavy on the hair?
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Is this okay for fine hair?
Yulissa G.
Crandall
Can you use it on curly hair?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Does this make your hair oily?