Amika Balancing Shampoo (for All Hair Types) uploaded by Cinzia N.

BY AMIKA

Balancing Shampoo (For All Hair Types) see more...

Amika Balancing Shampoo (for All Hair Types)

Start your review of Amika Balancing Shampoo (for All Hair Types)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I enjoy this shampoo as a rotating rather than a daily. I bounce between this one and the regular Amika. I’m rating three stars because it isn’t something I tend to grab every day, but more so as a once or twice a week type of shampoo. I generally use it when I have a lot of product in my hair but only to cleanse out that product and strip my hair clean. I don’t use this on my scalp though because I have a highly sensitive scalp and find that it causes my scalp to trigger psoriasis breakouts. I overall recommend it for a cleaner alternative for hair but wouldn’t recommend for those with sensitive or psoriasis prone skin.
Spanish Fork, UT
Amika is my favorite hair brand of all times. It smells incredible and works wonders. This shampoo is perfect for everyday use, or those who do struggle with greasy hair. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
I feel like I need to use this a couple of times to really get my hair clean, but it really freshens my hair and leaves it feeling great and looking good. It smells amazing but I’m not sure I’ll buy this exact type of Amika shampoo again.
Pelzer, SC
The smell of Amika products is wonderful. I love that the smell really does stay consistent across different types of hair products. I interchange this because constant use of this makes my hair get very greasy
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Like every amika product this shampoo smells AMAZING!! I wish they made the smell as a perfume. The shampoo lathers really well and doesn't dry out my hair at all, even when I use it too often. I'll definitely be buying it again!
Phoenix , AZ
If you’ve never tried Amika products you must asap! The scent of this shampoo is just wonderful! I am so in love with the way my hair feels afterwards smells fabulous and feels wonderful! I am 100% satisfied with this product. A little pricy but definitely worth it
Beaufort
This is literally the best shampoo I have ever used. It has an amazing scent that is long lasting. It's good if you have an oily OR dry scalp. This Amika product lathers very nicely and I'm 100% satisfied with this shampoo!
Humble
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Amika Products all around! First, this shampoo smells AMAZING! Not floral not fruity, a fresh, clean scent which I love! A little goes a long way, it lathers up like crazy! My scalp feels so clean where as other shampoos leave product build up begin.
Scottsboro, AL
I use this shampoo occasionally to help really clean my scalp and get the build up off. It smells really fresh and clean and really rips my hair look healthy without looking oily. I only had samples but I still liked it.
I’ve finally found a shampoo that doesn’t dry out my hair and actually defines my curls. I’m super impressed with the amika brand and all the prices I’ve tried from this line. I️ would recommend to just about everyone

Amika Balancing Shampoo (for All Hair Types)

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email