BY AMIKA

Balancing Shampoo (For All Hair Types) see more...

McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amika is my favorite hair brand of all times. It smells incredible and works wonders. This shampoo is perfect for everyday use, or those who do struggle with greasy hair. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you’ve never tried Amika products you must asap! The scent of this shampoo is just wonderful! I am so in love with the way my hair feels afterwards smells fabulous and feels wonderful! I am 100% satisfied with this product. A little pricy but definitely worth it
Britney H.
Scottsboro , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo occasionally to help really clean my scalp and get the build up off. It smells really fresh and clean and really rips my hair look healthy without looking oily. I only had samples but I still liked it.
Briana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve finally found a shampoo that doesn’t dry out my hair and actually defines my curls. I’m super impressed with the amika brand and all the prices I’ve tried from this line. I️ would recommend to just about everyone
Anissa T.
I bought this in the hope it would be magic, but it left me feeling greasy like I never even washed my hair. It lathered like normal, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone with thin hair as it would weigh down. I was super disappointed Amika Balancing Shampoo (for All Hair Types)
HEATHER S.
Beaufort
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best shampoo I have ever used. It has an amazing scent that is long lasting. It's good if you have an oily OR dry scalp. This Amika product lathers very nicely and I'm 100% satisfied with this shampoo!
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amika has been my go to brand for my hair care. It cleans my hair and also helps to hydrate, detangle and leave my hair feeling soft. And it has great smell.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo smells great. I can still smell the shampoo in my hair at lunch time the next day. My hair doesn’t feel as dry as before I started using Amika..
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It keeps hair soft andfrizz free and protects your colour, plus the smell
Is beyond amazing and it’s vegan to boot!