BY AMIKA

A nutrient- & antioxidant-rich balancing shampoo-With a creamy formula that mildly cleanses hair while repairing stressed hair-Contains healing Obliphica berry rich in antioxidants vitamins healthy fatty acids Omega 3 6 7 & 9- Blended with Argan nut oil to replenish hydrate hair & restore its natural balance- Leaves hair supple manageable & voluminous-Perfect for all hair types safe for color treated hair-Free of paraben & artificial color- To use: Apply to wet hair & massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly Product Line: Amika - Hair CareProduct Size: 400ml/13.53oz see more...

Vanessa C.
Fresno, CA
 Ooh my God. I can't say enough about this product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and the smell is incredible. High in price, but you get what you pay for. They sell the trial sizes, which i recommend to start with. I Love it!! I'd buy it again.....
Olivia V.
Love love love this! I am on my second bottle. It smells amazing and lasts quite a while. Its the only shampoo that I use right now. Its lightweight and doesnt leave my hair feeing ‘nasty’ or weighed down!
Grizel C.
Bought this at a Beaty show with the conditioner along other products . Smells great and leaves my hair clean and manageable . I would say the prices are fair
Julie B.
Piedmont
This is the greatest shampoo ever made! It does an amazing job and de frizzing hair. Smells great. Hair looks healthy with continued use
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
YES YES YES! Love the smell! Love the way it makes my hair feel! I only need a little bit and it goes a long way! Usually order online!
Sàde B.
Erica P.
Sarasota , FL
Anything Ammika is amazing. I love there dry shampoo and dry conditioner. All products smell amazing!!!