BY AMIKA

What is this product? 5 Curlers in One! Clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style, for fast and easy styling without creases. The Titanium barrels emit powerful far infrared heat from 140F to 430F that ensures safe and even styling for healthy, frizz-free hair. The barrel delivers maximum heat conductibility and offers immediate heat recovery for uniform temperature. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Ready to use in seconds, the different size barrels allows you to create any style ranging from tight baby curls to voluminous beachy waves. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. Ionic technology seals the cuticle for shine and long lasting curls that hold for days without any styling products. The clip-free barrels will not tug or break hair. More info: The 5P Barrel Curler set includes 19mm, 25mm, 25-18mm, and 32mm sized barrels plus a root lifter/tamer. see more...

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
For the price I was a little disappointed in how low quality this curling iron felt. It definitely was able to do the trick though. I also felt like the barrel options were very close in size so I typically only end up using one size instead of switching them out because I see little change in my final hair outcome.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Easy to use! I got mine on sale at sephora. It was a great buy. I love it! Highly recommended
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a wonderful curling irons set. I love the way that has different ones in different sizes for those days when you want different looks. The only downfall is that I find the smaller one does not snap-in and securely hold to the base, which makes it wiggle around a little bit but it doesn't fall off or anything. That is the only reason it only got four stars. Other than that the heating temperature is absolutely perfect and it doesn't overheat and burn my hands or damage my hair even more, cuz we all know that heat damage is your hair in the first place but there's no need to overdo it right? But regardless, this is a great curling iron set and like I said you have different sizes of ones for those days that you want to change up the look and you might want tighter curls or looser curls or even beachy looking waves. This is the set for you. Highly highly recommended.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I had been shopping for a new curling wand for some time and living overseas makes it more difficult to purchase products. I was going to purchase the Bombay hair 5 in 1 curling wand, but due to shippig hassels decided not to. I found this one and really liked it was dual HZ( 50 & 60) for international traveling which is especially nice since I move often. Also, I really only need a 1in and 1.25 (I purchased this attachment as well) since I like big curls. This curls my hair perfectly. So glad I made this purchase over the Bombay hair. Definitely recommend this product. Love the features. No frizz.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I really do enjoy this brand. The wand is very comfortable and the cord turns as you move so as to avoid tangling. The quality is great and I love all the different styles I can achieve with the various barrel sizes.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
I was excited when this came out bc it has the changeable barrel sizes which is SO convenient. You can get what ever look you want from super loose waves to super right ringlet curls! The barrel pops off easy and you just click whatever size in you want!
Alex O.
Alex O.
A great curling wand. The ability to change the barrel makes it possible to do many different peoples hair. I have medium thickness hair and it can give me tight curls or nice loose beachy waves
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
My stylist recommended this wand to me, and I have been so happy with it. I love having the interchangeable sizes to changes up the tightness of my curls. Use the heat resistant glove they give you. This thing will burn the tips of your fingers.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This set is really good for the value! I really like the fact that you can change out the wand end for different options. I wish the heat had a little bit more control, and it would be helpful to have a separate case to keep your wand heads in.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
This is a pricey set but I think it is worth it in the long run. The wand is very high quality and even though I mostly just use the largest setting it's nice to have other options available when I need them instead of having to purchase and entirely new wand.