BY AMIKA

What is this product? 5 Curlers in One! Clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style, for fast and easy styling without creases. The Titanium barrels emit powerful far infrared heat from 140F to 430F that ensures safe and even styling for healthy, frizz-free hair. The barrel delivers maximum heat conductibility and offers immediate heat recovery for uniform temperature. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Ready to use in seconds, the different size barrels allows you to create any style ranging from tight baby curls to voluminous beachy waves. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. Ionic technology seals the cuticle for shine and long lasting curls that hold for days without any styling products. The clip-free barrels will not tug or break hair. More info: The 5P Barrel Curler set includes 19mm, 25mm, 25-18mm, and 32mm sized barrels plus a root lifter/tamer. see more...

Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to get this and I was pretty disappointed. First off one of the attachments didn’t work and I had purchased at a trade show so I was out of luck there. But the attachments are not easy to take on and off and it is not easy to use. This is a costly product so I would research and possibly test out before purchase.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set! I don’t own it my self, but my hair mentor Heather Chapman used these for a bit and I was super impressed with the interchangeability and how effective they were! I love Wands and these are some of the best!
caitlin B.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best part of my day. I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning everyday, and I wake up grumpy. When I walk to the bathroom to see my curling iron, I smile knowing I will have a great hair day, everyday.
neumeye9 N.
Brighton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This interchangeable curling wand changed my life. I was able to give away all my old ones and now only rely on this one. It works great and the wand are compact and easy to store or travel with
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I am a bridal specialist and it is nice to have one tool with attachments that I can interchange throughout the day and not have to fuss with multiple outlets and all that jazz
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful curling irons set. I love the way that has different ones in different sizes for those days when you want different looks. The only downfall is that I find the smaller one does not snap-in and securely hold to the base, which makes it wiggle around a little bit but it doesn't fall off or anything. That is the only reason it only got four stars. Other than that the heating temperature is absolutely perfect and it doesn't overheat and burn my hands or damage my hair even more, cuz we all know that heat damage is your hair in the first place but there's no need to overdo it right? But regardless, this is a great curling iron set and like I said you have different sizes of ones for those days that you want to change up the look and you might want tighter curls or looser curls or even beachy looking waves. This is the set for you. Highly highly recommended.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been shopping for a new curling wand for some time and living overseas makes it more difficult to purchase products. I was going to purchase the Bombay hair 5 in 1 curling wand, but due to shippig hassels decided not to. I found this one and really liked it was dual HZ( 50 & 60) for international traveling which is especially nice since I move often. Also, I really only need a 1in and 1.25 (I purchased this attachment as well) since I like big curls. This curls my hair perfectly. So glad I made this purchase over the Bombay hair. Definitely recommend this product. Love the features. No frizz.
Chavonne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Amika set lasted me a good 1.5 years before it started to become a bit chinsy. Especially the handle, whenever I would go to switch them out they would become alot harder to connect and remove making the inner plastic buttons to break. Causing the whole wand to be useless.......I had faith in the product...sadly the quality could've been better.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I was a little disappointed in how low quality this curling iron felt. It definitely was able to do the trick though. I also felt like the barrel options were very close in size so I typically only end up using one size instead of switching them out because I see little change in my final hair outcome.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do enjoy this brand. The wand is very comfortable and the cord turns as you move so as to avoid tangling. The quality is great and I love all the different styles I can achieve with the various barrel sizes.