Amika 5P Interchangeable Barrel Curler - 5 Piece Set uploaded by kristine A.

BY AMIKA

What is this product? 5 Curlers in One! Clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style, for fast and easy styling without creases. The Titanium barrels emit powerful far infrared heat from 140F to 430F that ensures safe and even styling for healthy, frizz-free hair. The barrel delivers maximum heat conductibility and offers immediate heat recovery for uniform temperature. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Ready to use in seconds, the different size barrels allows you to create any style ranging from tight baby curls to voluminous beachy waves. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. Ionic technology seals the cuticle for shine and long lasting curls that hold for days without any styling products. The clip-free barrels will not tug or break hair. More info: The 5P Barrel Curler set includes 19mm, 25mm, 25-18mm, and 32mm sized barrels plus a root lifter/tamer. see more...

Kayla C.
So versatile! I go through different phases of what I want my hair to look like and this definitely gives me some options! I have naturally wavy hair with an awful curl pattern, so this helps me control that!
kristine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Use Amika 5P Interchangeable Barrel Curler - 5 Piece Set to add depth to your locks! Big curls , smAll curls will leAve your curls looking more natural!!

#amika #voxbox #virtualvixbox #contest #hairenvy #amikaxsephora
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I was really excited to get this and I was pretty disappointed. First off one of the attachments didn’t work and I had purchased at a trade show so I was out of luck there. But the attachments are not easy to take on and off and it is not easy to use. This is a costly product so I would research and possibly test out before purchase.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this set! I don’t own it my self, but my hair mentor Heather Chapman used these for a bit and I was super impressed with the interchangeability and how effective they were! I love Wands and these are some of the best!
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I love this set, it work amazingly. I’ve curled my hair with the winds and the curls last almost 2weeks. It was a great investment. I purchased it from Sephora. I would recommend to anyone who wants a curler that works well and easy.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
This interchangeable curling wand changed my life. I was able to give away all my old ones and now only rely on this one. It works great and the wand are compact and easy to store or travel with
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a wonderful curling irons set. I love the way that has different ones in different sizes for those days when you want different looks. The only downfall is that I find the smaller one does not snap-in and securely hold to the base, which makes it wiggle around a little bit but it doesn't fall off or anything. That is the only reason it only got four stars. Other than that the heating temperature is absolutely perfect and it doesn't overheat and burn my hands or damage my hair even more, cuz we all know that heat damage is your hair in the first place but there's no need to overdo it right? But regardless, this is a great curling iron set and like I said you have different sizes of ones for those days that you want to change up the look and you might want tighter curls or looser curls or even beachy looking waves. This is the set for you. Highly highly recommended.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
For the price I was a little disappointed in how low quality this curling iron felt. It definitely was able to do the trick though. I also felt like the barrel options were very close in size so I typically only end up using one size instead of switching them out because I see little change in my final hair outcome.