Amika 4P Interchangeable Barrel Curler Set uploaded by Jessica L.

BY AMIKA

A curling wand that includes four clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style. Unlike a traditional curling iron, the clip-free wand is designed for fast and easy styling without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair. Four interchangeable tourmaline barrels easily create curls of any size and shape. The curler features tourmaline barrels fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far–infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Ready to use in 10 seconds, the temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. This set contains:- Curling wand (140°-430°F digital adjustable temperature with auto shut off)- 0.70-1 inch barrel- 0.75 inch barrel- 1 inch barrel- 1.25 inch barrel- Heat-resistant glove This curler has the following features:-140-430°F digital adjustable temperature-Light indicator for when desired temperature is reached-Dual voltage 110V-240V-One-year warranty-Programmable automatic shut off-Easy grip heat resistant surface-9 foot 360° swivel cord see more...

Jennifer S.
Louisville, TN
I️ absolutely love this set! There are so many different ways to curl your hair with just one wand! Highly Recommendable
Yaimee O.
Barrel curlers are really easy to use. The curls stay longer when you use a barrel curler instead of a hair straightener.
Alexia M.
I love this curling iron. I've had it about six years now and it still works like the day o got it!
Molly C.
Calgary, AB
I’ve had this set for several years now, I loved that it had interchangeable wands, it’s like having 4 curlers in one, which is the main reason why I bought it. At first I actually really wasn’t a fan, I had a really hard time changing out the barrels. I found this I had to really push the wand onto the base extremely hard for it to actually be fully functioning—for example it would sound like it had snapped into place but then when I turned it on the temperature would never get past 75 to 100 degrees. It seemed like I had the same problem every time so I eventually stopped using it. I’ve since learned how to attach the wands better so I do use it more frequently now but it’s still not my favorite curling iron I’ve ever used. The tapered wand is my favorite, and the largest wand is probably my least favorite, for some reason I find curls I make with that wand don’t hold. All in all it gets the job done but I think there may be better interchangeable sets out there.
Rosalyn W.
Edmonton , AB
Great curling wand! I'm so happy I purchased this 6 months ago. I love that it has 4 interchangeable barrels to create different looks. The temperature is adjustable which is really nice if you have damaged hair like I do so that you can use lower heat. I would definitely recommend using the provided heat protector glove so you don't burn your fingers!
Beisnel V.
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Carmen C.
I've had this for 5 years and it's going strong. Love how quickly I can curl my hair. I only use the large barrel. Maybe used other sizes twice but it's nice to have the flexibility. The different temperatures is great.
Taylor B.
Mississauga
This is the best curler Ive ever owned. It got me through college in school for makeup and hair, and now it travels with me on set everytime I work. I absolutely love it.
Kenna G.
Yellowknife NT, Canada
The best thing I have ever ever ever found! I am INLOVE with this Amika 4P interchangeable Barrel! You can pick whichever size curl you want with easy detach/attachment slot and pick what heat setting you want with the digital screen and buttons! The best curler I have used in my life! This product should be sold in hairsalons!
Devon W.
bangalore
I have really short hair but this has been able to do it for me and am wowed at the after result unfortunately I don't have picture run to attach to this!
Auh'Goddess B.
Where is the best place to buy this product.?
Jenniferth C.
Decatur, GA
I need it where I find it