Amika 4P Interchangeable Barrel Curler Set uploaded by Jessica L.

BY AMIKA

A curling wand that includes four clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style. Unlike a traditional curling iron, the clip-free wand is designed for fast and easy styling without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair. Four interchangeable tourmaline barrels easily create curls of any size and shape. The curler features tourmaline barrels fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far–infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Ready to use in 10 seconds, the temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. This set contains:- Curling wand (140°-430°F digital adjustable temperature with auto shut off)- 0.70-1 inch barrel- 0.75 inch barrel- 1 inch barrel- 1.25 inch barrel- Heat-resistant glove This curler has the following features:-140-430°F digital adjustable temperature-Light indicator for when desired temperature is reached-Dual voltage 110V-240V-One-year warranty-Programmable automatic shut off-Easy grip heat resistant surface-9 foot 360° swivel cord see more...

Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
My hair is very straight naturally. I have difficult with a curl lasting as well due to the humid climate I live in. I found that my hair stayed curled a few hours longer than normal for me when I used this set. Eventually it did fall flat again, but nothing prevents that from happening for me.
heather G.
I absolutely love my Amika wand. I use it almost every day to achieve the perfect waved look. It creates beautiful waves that last so much longer than any other curling iron I have used. Makes your hair look sleek and shiny and you can create tight or loose waves with the wand. I highly recommend, its definitely worth the price.
Niki C.
San Antonio, TX
I love curling wands! They give the best cascading wave to long hair. Amika is my wand of choice because it gives you 4 barrels to choose from depending on the look you want. The barrels are easy to remove and attach and the wand heats up quickly. I don't use the glove because it's hard the feel the hair in your fingers and then you fumble around a lot. worth the money!
Traci M.
This is a great way to minimize your tools and have a great curling iron at your disposal.  Not really for people who aren't used to heat styling and using tools, as you can easily burn yourself.  But the results are great and I love this curling iron set.
Darilyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to curling product. I absolutely love it. My hair has a mind of its own but no matter what this want curls my hair. I love how versatile it is and how hot it gets.
Kat C.
This wand is life! I love that I can change the rod out for the size I'm needing right then. Temperature control is absolutely a must too for my fashion colored hair.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
Probably one of the best things I have invested in - I hate clutter and was tired of the different curling irons in my drawer so I gave them away and got this.
Resa C.
Bay City, MI
These curlers are super Epic... I like to do fat curls on the bottom layers and looser/smaller curls on the top layers of my hair and it looks beautiful.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
I love this product because I can change my hair style. It works really good... I like to do my hair when I go out or for a diner
Carolirene🌟 c.
bronx
Love the many different barrel sizes. Offers options when making a decision.  Highly recommned it to ladies wanting many options
Jenniferth C.
Decatur, GA
I need it where I find it
Auh'Goddess B.
Where is the best place to buy this product.?